• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

iXsboUAysQbF8.gif

Brrrrrranna :(

One thing I can give Rihanna...Her hair and fashion compared to her peers are always on point. Her stylist has immaculate taste and knows exactly what looks good on her. Hair did, nails did, feet did...everything did did. Flawless...

Kyon

Banned
Mau ®;85100845 said:
She was with us for so little time. We didn't appRIHciate her enough

What kind of a STYLE ICON?

iXsboUAysQbF8.gif

She just jacked Hyori's entire Bad Girls look......

Ursula has good taste

cory64

That red outfit is the kind of thing only Rih could pull off.

One thing I can give Rihanna...Her hair and fashion compared to her peers are always on point. Her stylist has immaculate taste and knows exactly what looks good on her. Hair did, nails did, feet did...everything did did. Flawless...

Yes. It's one thing to be fashionable, but another thing to be fashion. And few girls can do that like Rihanna.
iWgVnfQUdrRc4.gif

Mau ®

Here's a snippet of Pitbull's new song featuring Ke?ha. The song comes out in a few hours.

The snippet only features Pitbull tho. If anyone is actually into that (Trigger).

cory64

I wish Right Now had an instrumental intro like the one that they used in the 777 trailer and the Budweiser ad. It's so nice.

You should check him out
(sometimes naked and always half naked)
in Spartacus. Mumei will vouch for its quality.

The 1st season finale is one of the best season (but not series) finales in history too. The first 3-4 episodes are kind of shit tho. "Whore" <3

royalan

Slaying everyone's faves effortlessly

sarah-paulson-jessica-lange-american-horror-story-coven-premiere-05+-+Copy.jpg

No lie, I briefly went to the same church as Angela Basset, and my family would often sit behind her.

She's...REALLY into the Lord. Always in the front row, and it took very little before she was jumping up and down like in the gif AyaisMUsikWhore posted.

So "Voodoo Priestess" might actually be a goof role for her. lol

3phemeral

Looking at Angela.. I'm still very salty that Halle Berry got the role to Storm in X-Men. I love Halle but Angela is definitely Storm and this picture just proves it even more....
I'm with you. I've been salty ever since she was first announced as Storm. Her failed South African accent in the first movie only cemented it.

Koodo

Banned
My assessment of Bangerz ranges from 6 to mid 7s depending on my mood towards dreary heartbreak songs. The second half is a bit tew much.

Miley clearly punched the other Disney excrements out of the game though.

iblObFLYL28xhQ.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
#GETITRIGHT is definitely the peak. Dat melody. Dose whistles. Dat chorus.

I been laying in this bed all night long
Don't you think it's time to get it on

iblObFLYL28xhQ.gif

waiT. I just noticed the girl in the background of the second Rihanna picture and I can't stop howling.

4jxhpRs.jpg

Me tbh.

omg awougnlajwenfaweg

I am reminded of this.. person:

V5JFy0R.png

awjgnlajng

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom