• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

Kyon

Banned
Cat walk slick talk flirting with the big dogs

i7DuXPQZzG9lS.gif

You know I'm on that meow, Quick to scratch your eyes out

i7DuXPQZzG9lS.gif

Struttin on the court make em nervous pull a time out

i7DuXPQZzG9lS.gif

I think Beyonce emotes fine. She's not always in-your-face emoting, but she's perfectly capable of it:

1+1 rehearsal
Listen @ Oprah
Speechless
If I Were A Boy
Acoustic Sweet Dreams
The bridge on Cater 2 U
Start Over
I Was Here

And I really don't know why "emotive" is generally associated with "soulful" or "ballad" when tracks like "Upgrade U" have a particular delivery of sass and attitude that would equally qualify. She has tons of tracks that suffice using that example.

Yeah, emotion comes in all types. I think her delivery and execution is stellar across the board honestly. No one can pull off a song like Get Me Bodied like she can, and very few people can strike the perfect balance of vulnerability and power like she did with 1+1 and I Care.

xaosslug

He looks like anyone. Don't know why ya'll are lusting over this guy. lol

well, he's rich, has the best body body in the group + is the best singer in the group + has the best personality in the group, gives good face...

what's not to like? Now, ScHarry or Lois otoh... let me nawt. -__-

He's certainly not a sexy Arab man that's for sure
flirt.gif

O.

gif-lady-gaga-Favim.com-232255.gif

Can we cuddle later?

well, he's rich, has the best body body in the group + is the best singer in the group + has the best personality in the group, gives good face...

what's not to like? Now, ScHarry or Lois otoh... let me nawt. -__-

I guess... there seem to be more interesting/attractive men out there in the celebrity world if we were to go there though. lol

And Harry reminds me of someone I know (and like) so I'm always, uh, partial to him. lol

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Pitbull & Kesha- Timber

well that is certainly something that happened

I got hopeful at the start that it was just Kesha singing, then Pitbull starter :(
But GOD DAMN this is catchy

It's going down
I'm going timber
You better move
You better dance

Lets make a night
You won't remember
I'll be the one
You won't forget

iPHZo2oBJx3Cf.gif

Queen Kesha is going to hit the clubs hard with this
Even Pitbull, who I usually cannot stand, is pretty inoffensive on this

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Get in tbh

to get it trending?

iPHZo2oBJx3Cf.gif

I get she wanted to get a bit of promo and hype up but she shouldn't say she's doing some slow reveal tied to tweets if she isn't.

That aside, I am perched. There is a live unveiling on www.ladygaga.com
it redirects to the Applause video atm though

xaosslug

watching Triley on Today and listening to her speak... Vanessa Bayer's impersonation of ha is spot-awn.

I guess... there seem to be more interesting/attractive men out there in the celebrity world if we were to go there though. lol

And Harry reminds me of someone I know (and like) so I'm always, uh, partial to him. lol

of course there are. LOL But speaking stricktly of 1Dimensional's goods I'd say Liam is the only one out of the lot with any kind of genuine swag and comes across like not only does he have experience putting it down, he knows how... ;-)

Harry is a hot mess, the little blond seems lit such a pup, Lois is just... not, and Zynga is Zynga.

eww.

Oops, I forgot about the ARTPOP album artwork unveiling today. Let me stay perched.

Pitbull & Kesha- Timber

OMG KE$HA IS BACK!!!

I love it, but Pitbull is so meh. It doesn't matter, though, because in the end all I care about is Ke$ha getting that HIT.

i mean i don't even stan these boys and then.
IdE8rAq.gif

9dIg7r3.png
3MApLt1.png

wpd7sTk.png
ovQduHp.png

gonna need these pics bigger, plz
Lord help me.

iPHZo2oBJx3Cf.gif

Pitbull & Kesha- Timber

This song is grade A trash. I mean, how can something like this be labeled as a song. Just hearing her say "Timber" makes me cringe. And then hearing pitbulls voice, like eww. What's up with all the tacky country tid bits? No...this song is just no.

Also...Liam is fly af! However Zayn is still my favorite. He just looks like someone else I love and when he age...he will Age very well. Trust me....

The canadian empress and her peasant husband premiered her new single "Let Me Go" on radio some minutes ago.

They are shooting the video today and the song is released on the 15th.

I liked it tbh. It gives me Keep Holding On teas.

avrilchinahuadingd3sln.gif

ETA: VEVO LINK

Hmmmm, this is actually really good. Ewww, her husband fucks up the song but double EEEEWWWW. She's married to the lead of Nickelback....At least he's better than her train wreck of an ex-husband but bedding with him instead? :heavyeyeroll:

This song is grade A trash. I mean, how can something like this be labeled as a song. Just hearing her say "Timber" makes me cringe. And then hearing pitbulls voice, like eww. What's up with all the tacky country tid bits? No...this song is just no.
Stick to the Grade A flawless dragging of Miley and leave my amazing Ke$ha alone.

OMG AVRIL!

This is hauntingly beautiful. This is the Avril I love. Slayed.

So much slayage today. I can't.

i LOVE how obviously fake/staged they are, too. I mean he's freshly out of bed w/ nary a hair out of place...
9f1de191.gif
It's pretty apparent he's being positioned as the 'sexy' one.

i ain't mad, tho
iUiXpmzQlM4nF.gif
I ain't mad, either. It's crazy how it wasn't too long ago that I didn't even give Liam the time of day. Now I can't get enough.

Matt_

Awesome.

Am I the only one that doesn't get sound, though, or is it supposed to be without sound?

No sound for me either, but then what would the sound be?

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 4m
Album cover can be unlocked in 30 min by trending #iHeartARTPOP ! I'll be in the bathroom throwing up #iHeartPanicAttack #WheresMyInhaler

Stick to the Grade A flawless dragging of Miley and leave my amazing Ke$ha alone.

Lol! Weirdly enough, I'm a Miley stan, I'm just not as blinding. I appreciate her talents, not her orchestrated insulting mess.

its finally happening

ichjzECRaUKZj.gif

You know, going from hating gaga to loving gaga, I have never been as excited ever in my life about an album cover that's only going to look good on my phone or MP3 player. I'm almost peeing myself just to see this. Weird..

Who else but Lady Gaga would make something as passive as an album cover reveal a full-fledged international event?

Only the pop culture queen <3

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
You know, going from hating gaga to loving gaga, I have never been as excited ever in my life about an album cover that's only going to look good on my phone or MP3 player. I'm almost peeing myself just to see this. Weird..
Its Gaga sis, everything becomes an event with her

@ladygaga 2m
There is also a surprise! The center image of me is a new Jeff Koons sculpture to be exhibited nov.10 at the artRAVE ARTPOP's release party!

ibaGxYRpAv4Buy.gif

Matt_

#iHEARTARTPOP is the number one trend in the UK and #ARTPOP is the #1 trend worldwide
Should be revealed in 3mins

Mumei

ibkTL1Q9KxhDRq.gif

i don't even

Sure. It isn't axiomatic, but it happens quite often. It even happens in non-pop music; witness the contention on the part of some observers that Callas was a great actress, but a flawed singer.

That example is probably a bit more complicated, but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom