• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
2135_1381166580.jpg

Kyon

Banned
She finally has bangs again

I like it giving me Fame teas

Is there a deluxe version with only the sculpture?

Anyone wanna venture a guess of what the black and white portion of the background is supposed to be? Looks like a close up of her head in profile..

thats not her face thats other sculptures

If you look at the bottom left hand corner you see her nose and lips, and then her hair is flowing out toward the right. it's either another sculpture of her or just a picture of her in profile.

I kinda hope the deluxe version is the inverted version of the background so that it shows more of that black and white picture.

xaosslug

Sure. It isn't axiomatic, but it happens quite often. It even happens in non-pop music; witness the contention on the part of some observers that Callas was a great actress, but a flawed singer.

That example is probably a bit more complicated, but still

Celine Dion is probably the most PERFECT singer around, rn. I've never seen her accused of not being able to emote. I mean let's just call a spade a spade. Hopefully, Bey will grow.

Where are the lies?

jb1QqgaUQy8TZ1.png

first of all, let's not pretend anyone 'would rather' Gaga instead of Bey. :p I'd much rather sext Bey than Gaga mostly on account I feel like I know what I'd get from Gaga, and I'd like to see if Bey is as cold a fish as she comes across... I would probably friend Gaga, and have a hard time deciding bewteen sexting/blocking the other 2... -_-

just in case someone's not watching the feed
3EbD2U8.png

even Koons wishes Gaga would go back to The Fame Gaga.
ib0VcenmnLnnJB.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
The background looks tacky as hell and the font is an ugly mess. The colors just don't work. Her sculpture looks great tho...
chick1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom