• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
keep tweeting

rgCEo6O.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Always has her legs open #Hussy

Is that a picture of Beyonce in the lower right hand corner?

Stan, I guess...

EDIT: AHH THE GAZING BALL JUST APPEARED. GIVE BIRTH TO IT YAAAAS

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Retrospectively speaking, the BTW video is probably one of my favourites of hers

Matt_

OIC
The gazing ball is like a pearl in an oyster

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I'm over this. It's probably set to a timer anyway and has nothing to do with the actual trending/tweets. I'll be back when this thing pops up in full around 1:30pm.

I figured the letters would be pink, but now I'm more concerned about her weave. Like it better be on point and her make up.

It's gonna be a sculpture, so I doubt there'll be color.

EDIT: Lord, I love that this is a combination of Koons' greatest types of work (sculptures w/gazing ball, hyper-colorful collages). Love!!

Matt_

BOOM
I really like it, need it in a clean big version now

MILES better than the BTW cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom