• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gypsy is the second single !!!

1380631_10151994618504574_1105509002_n.jpg

YESSSSSSSS

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
My housemate hates Lady Gaga so much.

It's hilarious.

Mumei

Celine Dion is probably the most PERFECT singer around, rn. I've never seen her accused of not being able to emote. I mean let's just call a spade a spade. Hopefully, Bey will grow.

Er... What? Celine is above average technically - pretty good, even! - but she's nowhere near perfect.

And since you've never seen Celine accused of not being able to emote, let me be your first: Celine doesn't emote well. She sings in a very dry, inexpressive manner that is exacerbated by her naturally thin, acidic tone. Quite frankly she represents to me the emotional and technical devolution of what it means to be a truly great singer of popular music - with singers like Ella or Aretha or Barbra representing its apotheosis and Celine representing its nadir.

Christina isn't even in this conversation; Celine is technically far better than her

Not to end this amazing Gaga cover release but has anyone seen this Ariana slut shaming going on on twitter? This girl is really living the Mariah life lol!

Her ex is calling her out for cheating, his boys are backing him up, she took the high road and apparently she's the slut for breaking up with him for Nathan Skys. What's funny about this whole thing is, Nathan doesn't look better than her ex, in fact he's not even attractive and has the biggest top head I have ever seen. Why on the plant would her ex think she cheated on him with NATHAN!? Of ALLL people? Lmao!

The Deluxe Version

tumblr_mub9jb0QJn1qdi1w9o1_500.jpg

SCREAMING!!!!!

Trigger

Not to end this amazing Gaga cover release but has anyone seen this Ariana slut shaming going on on twitter? This girl is really living the Mariah life lol!

Her ex is calling her out for cheating, his boys are backing him up, she took the high road and apparently she's the slut for breaking up with him for Nathan Skys. What's funny about this whole thing is, Nathan doesn't look better than her ex, in fact he's not even attractive and has the biggest top head I have ever seen. Why on the plant would her ex think she cheated on him with NATHAN!? Of ALLL people? Lmao!

Poor brave Ariana. The Nathan-Ariana pairing always seemed like a Hollywood move instead of a natural hook-up. Maybe this ex is just jilted at the thought of her dumping him in favor of her duet partner? Fortunately, I doubt anyone sees Ariana as a slutty girl.

Yado

lol that letter he wrote

Yes I was cheated on. Yes it does suck. Yes I was left for another man. And this happens everyday to so many people of every age, gender, race. I happen to be one of those people and I'm in a situation where I am constantly reminded of it every day.

That is why if you know someone who is in a relationship, I'm begging you to please not interfere with that, because you are going to destroy someone and crush their world. Nathan may be a top bloke or a sweet person, but what he did was just completely wrong. He interfered with my life and did not respect my relationship, his actions caused me to not be able to sleep at night and not see the world as a beautiful place. Nathan if you read this, when you hold her hand you better hold it tight because you are holding my world.

iuekFJGkA85Kr.gif

xaosslug

Er... What? Celine is above average technically - pretty good, even! - but she's nowhere near perfect.

And since you've never seen Celine accused of not being able to emote, let me be your first: Celine doesn't emote well. She sings in a very dry, inexpressive manner that is exacerbated by her naturally thin, acidic tone. Quite frankly she represents to me the emotional and technical devolution of what it means to be a truly great singer of popular music - with singers like Ella or Aretha or Barbra representing its apotheosis and Celine representing its nadir.

Christina isn't even in this conversation; Celine is technically far better than her

jfj60PZ1JRVSR.png

The Deluxe Version

tumblr_mub9jb0QJn1qdi1w9o1_500.jpg

jfj60PZ1JRVSR.png

Poor brave Ariana. The Nathan-Ariana pairing always seemed like a Hollywood move instead of a natural hook-up. Maybe this ex is just jilted at the thought of her dumping him in favor of her duet partner? Fortunately, I doubt anyone sees Ariana as a slutty girl.

lol that letter he wrote

iuekFJGkA85Kr.gif

I feel so bad for her. These dudes are going in, straight slandering just like immature boys. One of the guys from their flopass youtube show said, (I wish I could cap the tweet)

"Ariana goes from having a huge pole (Jais dick) in her vagina to having needle dick (nathans dick) in her vagina poor girl"

I can't believe this. Like his boys are coming at her like they were the one in the relationship. Like wow!!

Aguila

#ICONIC
Made a cleaner edit of the ARTPOP cover

7VmhEoe.png

Much better *.*

Or maybe fill in the bands in the back with two simple, bold colors. I know the original is supposed to represent an explosion of art, but what's the point if it all looks like a jumbled mess >_>

Edit: Strangely, the cover is starting to grow on me so I'll probably take back everything bad I'm saying about it soon enough. #OOP

Kyon

Banned
Much better *.*

Or maybe fill in the bands in the back with two simple, bold colors. I know the original is supposed to represent an explosion of art, but what's the point if it all looks like a jumbled mess >_>

Aguila I'm ready for your newest ARTPOP

W8vmBSr.png

yeah your version looks a bit better. The one Gaga posted on Twitter is a lot less saturated and the colors are warmer. Not sure where you guys got this super high contrast version. The colors are practically bleeding out. lol

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Pffffffffffft I leaked the artpop cover a month+ ago. Gaga clearly changed it at the last minute.

royalan

I love it because it's this extremely "pop-ified" take on these classic art references. And at the same time it's whimsical, and not overwrought with all this emotional weight that I've really become fed-up with when it comes to Gaga.

This cover is like something The Fame-era Gaga (the one unsullied by the need to "preach") would have done if she'd had the budget.

cory64

Yeah it doesn't look good at small sizes without simplifying the design. Apple should have patched iTunes to allow for icon sized album covers just for this.

The first thing I did when I saw that tweet was chortle. Then I thought, "Poor Leona."

Then my next thought was, "She's releasing a Christmas album? A fucking Christmas album? Why god why?"

That's the worst part of all this.

leonard-tele.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom