• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Submitted without comment:

4Klxg.png

leonard-tele.gif

Is that you godels?
dddddddddd 'leonard'

poor lionel ;_;

It's primarily conjecture at this point.

Gaga's new Facebook cover photo.

1380631_10151994618504574_1105509002_n.jpg

I mean it seems like Gypsy would be mentioned for a specific reason i.e. it's the second single.

cory64

It's primarily conjecture at this point.

Gaga's new Facebook cover photo.

1380631_10151994618504574_1105509002_n.jpg

I mean it seems like Gypsy would be mentioned for a specific reason i.e. it's the second single.
The same thing happened with "Lose Yourself To Dance" back in May and voilà, it was.

Yado

Manicure has been stuck in my head for the past couple days. I haven't listened to it since the itunes festival performance.
iBtuj0l2wNpjr.gif

royalan

Do the good sistren know that Paris Hilton's "Good Time" has finally leaked?

She has slayed the Fall, Y'all.

Game over.

I think I've mentioned before how hilarious it is when Beyonce tries to sound "street" (Stop the TU-RACK, let me state FACTS! that entire song is hilarious.[/i]).
I'd bet real money you typed that while bopping to the latest ratchet/urban "jam" by the likes of Iggy Lazalea, didn't you?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'd bet real money you typed that while bopping to the latest ratchet/urban "jam" by the likes of Iggy Lazalea, didn't you?

Or reading the latest interview with Miley, talking about how she first tried smoking at age 15 even though her mom like, totally would have flipped if she'd found out.

Nemesis_

oprah.gif

I stopped at the 50 second mark. I can't do this.. I just can't. The song is already bad. Her vocals are so cringe worthy. She looks flawless but cheesy.. Why does Paris have a musical career?

I actually recommend Paris's debut album, there's quite a few bops here and there.

.....which is why Good Time is such a disappointing "comeback"

OchreHand

Paris Hilton sounds like she's channeling Rebecca Black in this song.

What a shame because Stars are Blind was actually a decent pop song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom