• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Did Greatest Hits: Chapter One inspire ARTPOP and Prism's borders"

i need an atrl account
jIHGN2qWS0jeP.png

botty

Banned
I post music, I post news, I throw shade and I drag. I do the same things you all do so if you wanna talk look at yourself in the mirror.

Yeah we throw shade every once in a while, but even you have to realize that you go on streaks of just non-stop shade throwing. You don't HAVE to drag/shade artist you dislike every time they're mentioned... it only makes you come off as a cynical or pressed. But then again you don't HAVE to listen to me either.

ie9ruKQDq3fXh.gif

Stefan™;86606380 said:
What in the living hell is this grotesque gif?

I'm screaming though.

From Dawn of the Dead :-*

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah we throw shade every once in a while, but even you have to realize that you go on streaks of just non-stop shade throwing. You don't HAVE to drag/shade artist you dislike every time they're mentioned... it only makes you come off as a cynical or pressed. But then again you don't HAVE to listen to me either.

You had your Frank Ocean streaks. You can dig up on previous OT even brought him up when no one mentioned him on the thread. You ain't that different.

Kyon

Banned
I'm glad to see the resident #1 Britney Stan is back and as per delivering the news of what she's up to every other day
jIHGN2qWS0jeP.png

Truly deserving of that Army General badge
jIHGN2qWS0jeP.png

Mumei

Mumei can say that he stan Beyonce until the cows come home.

But clearly, Mariah is the only one he'll get ratchet over.

I stan Beyoncé in the sense that I stan her vocally. She is truly amazing. But I don't stan her the way I stan Mariah.

I dunno, I heard the earth move when I told him that Maria Callas' voice is boring.

I remember when you said that her voice was "boring" and that it seemed like "just a normal opera singer." I just could not.

And then I remember days later, after having spent several hours trying to impress upon you the once-in-several-generations, first-in-the-last-hundred-years quality of her voice, not to mention her iconic - real world iconic, not stan iconic - musicianship and artistry (both as an actress and as a singer), when you brought up your offensive and erroneous comment from the previous conversation and repudiated it.

I was gratified.

cory64

I stan Beyoncé in the sense that I stan her vocally. She is truly amazing. But I don't stan her the way I stan Mariah.

I remember when you said that her voice was "boring" and that it seemed like "just a normal opera singer." I just could not.

And then I remember days later, after having spent several hours trying to impress upon you the once-in-several-generations, first-in-the-last-hundred-years quality of her voice, not to mention her iconic - real world iconic, not stan iconic - musicianship and artistry (both as an actress and as a singer), when you brought up your offensive and erroneous comment from the previous conversation and repudiated it.

I was gratified.
not you having the only fave in here to appear in the iconic Think Different campaign
b7es6qb.jpg

SaintZ

im just catching up with the thread after a painful day
Hi :)

Also it's my birthday bitches :)
omgggg happy birthday boo

avrilparty417uwu.gif

also, Lana's nylon magazine cover is awesome. I'm glad she's starting to gain notoriety in the american fashion market.

Didn't have to say one syllable
His body language said it all
We moved in closer to the wall
For a little one on one
We danced two hours minimum
Put me in a sweet delirium
I hopped into the powder room
When I came back he was gone

iblObFLYL28xhQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom