• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Ch... sit down Ariana if you think you're coming for The God Is Mine

But bless her amazing taste.
Xs8eiNf.gif

Koodo

Banned
Stefan™;86584969 said:
yQmnzXN.jpg

IWBWY is still on ARTPOP.

2095c354.gif
Wasn't Dope described as an electronic ballad? I could live with I Wanna Be Bored With You if it has a moody production rather than the basic piano strokes of the live version.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Britney was actually great on chatty man tonight. She didn't perform ofc but she was really responsive, and Alan had her going round whipping his production staff telling them to work bitch, was making me kii

She looks really good too, I just wish she'd perform. Apparently she's rehearsing five days a week and in the gym the other two days.

He also asked her about the rumoured gaga collab and she said wait and see!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Poor pupi sis. Y'all just keep posting those ahs gifs. It's not even been 24 hours

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sis it aired 2 days ago. Not our fault Pupi can't afford FX.

FYI I have the fucking channel. The thing is I work at night those days so I watch it the next day with my bf. Be less of an asshole bitch. Get your welfare hoodrat ass back to the corner you were selling your anus for a happy meal before saying things without knowing.

botty

Banned
FYI I have the fucking channel. The thing is I work at night those days so I watch it the next day with my bf. Be less of an asshole bitch. Get your welfare hoodrat ass back to the corner you were selling your anus for a happy meal before saying things without knowing.

Disgusting.

ie9ruKQDq3fXh.gif

Yado

igL3revVixLdR.gif

Trigger

dgkfkhaksghak

This dragging
ERgCdqY.gif
ERgCdqY.gif
ERgCdqY.gif

xaosslug

...and like clockwork, poopmaester skips over the line

ibKLEOSqEwwu8.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
...and like clockwork, poopmaester skips over the line

ibKLEOSqEwwu8.gif

Sure call me disgusting or say I'm vulgar. When some girls went at me for posting a 2 days old gif from Sleepy Hollow they made me delete it screaming spoilers but when its other people they get free passes for it. Sure I'm being inconsiderate with my behavior but I ain't gonna let people say things like "he can't afford this" among other things which are in that case going personal or offensive to my persona. Don't play innocent now when multiple times some of you have gang up on me.

If you want to throw a jab at me don't expect me to not give you one back. There's a point where things are funny, and there is a point where things are disrespectful and I don't/won't/shouldn't take it from anyone. Excuse my rudeness if I'm going back at someone who simply said something dumb about me without knowing. I will correct you and drag to the pits.

There are things I won't take lightly, so if any of you wanna go at me with things like that just know that my responses won't be pretty at all.

botty

Banned
Sure call me disgusting or say I'm vulgar. When some girls went at me for posting a 2 days old gif from Sleepy Hollow they made me delete it screaming spoilers but when its other people they get free passes for it. Sure I'm being inconsiderate with my behavior but I ain't gonna let people say things like "he can't afford this" among other things which are in that case going personal or offensive to my persona. Don't play innocent now when multiple times some of you have gang up on me.

If you want to throw a jab at me don't expect me to not give you one back. There's a point where things are funny, and there is a point where things are disrespectful and I don't/won't/shouldn't take it from anyone. Excuse my rudeness if I'm going back at someone who simply said something dumb about me without knowing. I will correct you and drag to the pits.

There are things I won't take lightly, so if any of you wanna go at me with things like that just know that my responses won't be pretty at all.

Sis, do you know what happens when sail full speed into an iceberg?

ibrU6OuO7IqJjV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom