• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, kyon!

ibiSMpWGQEBlS7.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Will she ever make music again tho?

igL3revVixLdR.gif

Remember how Rih had clocked the Queen B and was going to cement the Rihanna Reign by releasing another smash album this year while Bey was busy 'not having a music career' by touring?

Funny that everyone's stopped talking about that.

No. Comment.
ibx46nlUyHm1rR.png

xaosslug

Sure call me disgusting or say I'm vulgar. When some girls went at me for posting a 2 days old gif from Sleepy Hollow they made me delete it screaming spoilers but when its other people they get free passes for it. Sure I'm being inconsiderate with my behavior but I ain't gonna let people say things like "he can't afford this" among other things which are in that case going personal or offensive to my persona. Don't play innocent now when multiple times some of you have gang up on me.

If you want to throw a jab at me don't expect me to not give you one back. There's a point where things are funny, and there is a point where things are disrespectful and I don't/won't/shouldn't take it from anyone. Excuse my rudeness if I'm going back at someone who simply said something dumb about me without knowing. I will correct you and drag to the pits.

There are things I won't take lightly, so if any of you wanna go at me with things like that just know that my responses won't be pretty at all.

i don't know about all that, but it is never a good idea to respond in present context weighted by past baggage. Like I've said, it's pretty clear you've got issues (i'm not being shady and trying to drag you) and it's really not interesting/fun watching you get your period blood all over everywhere. I've witnessed this a lot - people going online to escape their RL issues, whatever, and then being bitchy as a 'persona' etc. It's not cute, and will only be detrimental to yourself and others coming in contact to you.

i0iZNKzX9Z3uo.gif

Hi :)

Also it's my birthday bitches :)

welcome back, and happy b-day.

iUifaPrgm6s17.gif

Mau ®

Remember how Rih had clocked the Queen B and was going to cement the Rihanna Reign by releasing another smash album this year while Bey was busy 'not having a music career' by touring?

Funny that everyone's stopped talking about that.

No. Comment.
ibx46nlUyHm1rR.png

Nobody said anything like this. Certainly not me, at least.

igL3revVixLdR.gif

Also The Rihanna Reign was cemented back when she asked the DJ press replay. Bye.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;86601607 said:

igL3revVixLdR.gif

Also The Rihanna Reign was cemented back when she asked the DJ press replay. Bye.

Well you never post any more so

cory64

Mau ®;86601607 said:

igL3revVixLdR.gif

Are you forgetting the impact of the earth shattering bass drum at the beginning of the track? That Reign was cemented from 0:00

TBH, I can't believe THIS evolved into the Rihanna we know today. I thought she'd be a Nina Sky/Lumidee-esque one hit wonder.

...I also thought Cassie would be the future Queen of Pop, lol :'(

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
NNNNN that Chatty Man interview

I'll never love Alan Carr as much as Graham Norton but he's still pretty good

Jake fucking Bugg as the musical guest though. Britney should have legit whipped him.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
i don't know about all that, but it is never a good idea to respond in present context weighted by past baggage. Like I've said, it's pretty clear you've got issues (i'm not being shady and trying to drag you) and it's really not interesting/fun watching you get your period blood all over everywhere. I've witnessed this a lot - people going online to escape their RL issues, whatever, and then being bitchy as a 'persona' etc. It's not cute, and will only be detrimental to yourself and others coming in contact to you.
That's uncalled for and you have no rights to say I have issues as you don't know me personally. You are being an ass and you know it. Saying "not shady or trying to drag you" to then add the more you know gif you are actually going for a drag or shade. If you don't know me you have no right to make comments like that and you know that pretty well if you have common sense. If you can live with your filthy mind talking like that about people hurray for you but you have no rights to judge or say anything like that about other people.

xaosslug

Mau ®;86601607 said:

igL3revVixLdR.gif

i dunno? Looking @ Triley's record sales vs. single sales/performance she might be coming for ha. I mean

Mau ®

i dunno? Looking @ Triley's record sales vs. single sales/performance she might be coming for ha. I mean

Miley only has one #1 single and she's already coming for ha? Let's not get hasty.

Chile plz. At least give your argument some weight and say Katy is coming for her.

I'll agree Miley is her first main competitor. But like I said before, Rih will probably change her game up for the next album.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Have there been any official estimates on Prism's sales? I know it only came out yesterday but I thought that places like Billboard would have some early expectations for it

xaosslug

That's uncalled for and you have no rights to say I have issues as you don't know me personally. You are being an ass and you know it. Saying "not shady or trying to drag you" to then add the more you know gif you are actually going for a drag or shade. If you don't know me you have no right to make comments like that and you know that pretty well if you have common sense. If you can live with your filthy mind talking like that about people hurray for you but you have no rights to judge or say anything like that about other people.

if you don't think your reply to B-Dex completely cleared The Line and was riddled with sticky mess... then this is your journey and I wish you well. My last reply was not meant to be a drag or shade, but my attempt at giving you a different perspective hence the gif. I am not going in on you or anything. Honestly.

ibvTaEleAiWDb3.gif

Mau ®;86603434 said:
Miley only has one #1 single and she's already coming for ha? Let's not get hasty.

Chile plz. At least give your argument some weight and say Katy is coming for her.

I'll agree Miley is her first main competitor. But like I said before, Rih will probably change her game up for the next album.

i'm sure Triley's next single will steamroll all comers easily...

and Katy's on another level, because her records sell like crazy + she gets those 1's, and all w/o any controversy.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

That was really awkward to watch
I actually like the song, and hadn't even thought about it possibly being used in the theme of family acceptance. Kudos to her if she's promoting it that way
even if the boys anguished look into the camera made me laugh

Matt_

Oh he's a she? My bad. Makes Marius' comment a lot more relevant
She is scarily alike to a young Leonardo DiCaprio

Vazra

if you don't think you reply to B-Dex completely cleared The Line and was riddled with sticky mess... then this is your journey and I wish you well. My last reply was not meant to be a drag or shade, but my attempt at being giving you a different perspective hence the gif. I am not going in on you or anything. Honestly.

His comment was offensive and I responded back at it. Normal that happens when someone offends you to get offensive back I know it was wrong but what he said was wrong as well. This way you are talking like I have an issue its more insulting than what B-Dex said. As I said earlier you don't know a single thing about me to be saying anything. I wish you don't talk about me like that when you have not spent a single day with me on my life. You can see my post easily outside of PopGaf and you can see my personality even here as I'm not always going for shade and drags everyday.

botty

Banned
His comment was offensive and I responded back at it. Normal that happens when someone offends you to get offensive back I know it was wrong but what he said was wrong as well. This way you are talking like I have an issue its more insulting than what B-Dex said. As I said earlier you don't know a single thing about me to be saying anything. I wish you don't talk about me like that when you have not spent a single day with me on my life. You can see my post easily outside of PopGaf and you can see my personality even here as I'm not always going for shade and drags everyday.

Maybe if you stopped being shady 24/7 it would help...

iQUvZtPl2aRh.gif

Vazra

The blatant lies

It is wrong of me to respond back when people do this?
Wanna talk about issues?
What about the issues some people here who are not A and B getting into the conversation when they are not even mentioned?

Maybe if you stopped being shady 24/7 it would help...

I post music, I post news, I throw shade and I drag. I do the same things you all do so if you wanna talk look at yourself in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom