• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

Gaga just posted lyrics from the bridge of Venus.

tNtanX0.png

It sounds so messy and iconic.

iJ63ONiNiej1y.gif

Arial tho....
i86vFfYUjGmtw.png

royalan

or you could buy Pokémon

2056xw0ebu4e.gif

I actually went to Gamestop to buy 2DS/Pokemon just a few days ago.

But then I stopped and looked at it.

And I remembered the two DS' I'd bought previously and subsequently sold back because I barely touched them.

And I accepted the fact that I'm just not a mobile gamer.

So I spent the money I budgeted for it on a bunch of used PS3 games and skipped merrily home.

2056xw0ebu4e.gif

Great job on the ARTPOP OT sacred sistren Nemesis and Marius; spreading the Godga gospel with such efficiency. :p

And you know most of the posts in there are just gonna be about how much BTW sucks. I'm gonna be busy responding to all of them :(

Partition

Banned
Great job on the ARTPOP OT sacred sistren Nemesis and Marius; spreading the Godga gospel with such efficiency. :p

And you know most of the posts in there are just gonna be about how much BTW sucks. I'm gonna be busy responding to all of them :(

Yas sis educate them on Gaga's current best album.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Bless. I lost my phone
In a forgetful drunken MESS
last night, and someone found it and gave it to my housemate

There are good people in the world

Nemesis_

Might as well cross-post this from the ARTPOP OT

Just a reminder that the next promo single for ARTPOP is coming very soon.

t1382328000z1.png

The song will hit iTunes at the above time for those living within the US. Those who are outside the US will have to wait an extra day, however I will update the OT with a YouTube link as soon as it hits Gaga's official channel. For now, clicking the image will take you to a snippet.

royalan

Finally got around to listening to PRSM.

My takeaway: I agree with Soul-sis' review. The album tries to be a little bit of everything, but ends up being a whole lot of nothing. Completely inoffensive, but totally unremarkable.

Except for Spiritual. That is the best track on the album, and by a country mile. Manages to be both 90s Madonna AND 90s Kylie at the same time. Really the sound I was expecting from the entire album, based in Katy's early promotional materials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom