• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

Mau ®;86789812 said:
Rihanna continues to slay your faves while fully clothed.
b7e72e36392e11e3b22b22000a1f96e2_8.jpg

Enigma popstar is fun, she wear abaya for fashion.

Tokubetsu

Yea let's keep it real, the UK version of Being Human shits all over the US/CA version. Even when it takes a dip in the later seasons. I actually like most of the cast of the US version too but nope, UK version is still superior.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Wasn't it posted on the last page?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
so desperate for promo they'll spam the youtube channel of azealia banks

the monsters are truly scraping at the bottom of the barrel. i fear for lives when prism hits.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
so desperate for promo they'll spam the youtube channel of azealia banks

the monsters are truly scraping at the bottom of the barrel. i fear for lives when prism hits.

You mean when it hit three days ago?

xaosslug

if the Sweeter Than Fiction leak is mass enough will Taylord release it to iTunes early and steal Gaga's thunder? Oop.
ijtp4lBIyDfNg.gif

Mau ®;86795395 said:
Taylor Swift's Sweeter than fiction has leaked.

OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

i don't even stan ha and I'm BOPping. smh

Styles

These guitar riffs in Holier Than Scripture. I can't. I love that opening as well. And that melody. Giving me so much Holy Ground teas.

iS6b1pY2LH7Ds.gif

Matt_

Does spiritual remind anyone else of all saints - pure shores?

Does spiritual remind anyone else of all saints - pure shores?

Didn't remind me of it. And I've been hearing Pure Shores a lot thanks to GTA V.

Of course now, I'm going to have to go back and listen to both. And I'll probably hear the similarity now that it's been mentioned.

Phreaker

I have been out of it and need a Gaga update. I thought Venus was the next single, when does that come out? I saw her tweet Do What U Want comes out at midnight. Is that a promo single for the album? I'm really confused. Are both of these songs leaked? I only heard the snippet from the commercial for DWUW.

I have been out of it and need a Gaga update. I thought Venus was the next single, when does that come out? I saw her tweet Do What U Want comes out at midnight. Is that a promo single for the album? I'm really confused.

from the ARTPOP OT

October 21st 2013 (Do What U Want - Promo Single Release)
October 24th 2013 (Listening Party)
October 25th 2013 (Venus Premiere)
November 4th 2013 (iTunes Stream)
November 8th 2013 (AT, AU, DE, FI, NZ)
November 11th 2013 (Worldwide)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=700300

edit: beat

Phreaker

Thank you sis' for the link, I subscribed. So percheD for ARTPOP. I haven't listened to PRISM yet.

It feels genuinely weird to not have a Rihanna album coming out this year. Not even a re-release. First time for everything I guess.

I am shocked tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom