• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
"I write for the music not for the charts"

nowBitchyouknowthatsalie.gif

Although I know it wasn't her intention, but that tweet came off so shady towards Katy

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Now just imagine what she will do to promote Venus

she is coming
tumblr_mutdn60wsN1qf19l9o1_250.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The only relevant gay teen on television right now with some fans:

rlf1SmM.png

I don't see Colton Haynes or Chris Colfer in this picture so your comment was in fact a lie.

r-MAURY-POVICH-large570.jpg

Matt_

Perhaps

tumblr_lxoan9ENij1r5gvg1o1_400.gif

He does usually look better but he certainly is no Darren Criss

cory64

I guess The Hunger Games wanted someone with a more recent top 10 single like Christina Aguilera to be on their soundtrack. Poor Taylor having to settle for that biopic trash.

All this Shameless talk and not a single Rossum gif *smh*

I only have NSFW ones, you should know that.

Tokubetsu

I guess The Hunger Games wanted someone with a more recent top 10 single like Christina Aguilera to be on their soundtrack. Poor Taylor having to settle for that biopic trash.

I only have NSFW ones, you should know that.

Oh I know. Why you think I didn't post any myself? <3

Mau ®

Rihanna continues to slay your faves while fully clothed.

EDIT: And I see people pressed at the COUNTRY QUEEN! She'll be back next year and she'll make you seethe even more. I'm here for that.

LAWD I can't wait for Shameless to come back.

Also, I'm gonna need Ian to get the fuck over Mickey already. He can do so much better than that closet-case

Folks do too much on Mickey. IanXMickey4ever. I think Mickey loved Ian the only way he knew how. But if we're being honest, I think Ian was just as messed up as Mickey. They both had shitty home lives, and Ian was actively being sexually abused by any old man that happened by. I think folks forget that because they're constantly smoking, drinking and fucking that they're still kids. I'll give a 16-17 y.o., with a shitty support system, a pass for being a closet case.

Yado

Folks do too much on Mickey. IanXMickey4ever. I think Mickey loved Ian the only way he knew how. But if we're being honest, I think Ian was just as messed up as Mickey. They both had shitty home lives, and Ian was actively being sexually abused by any old man that happened by. I think folks forget that because they're constantly smoking, drinking and fucking that they're still kids. I'll give a 16-17 y.o., with a shitty support system, a pass for being a closet case.

Mickey is trash through & through.

Bladenic

Fi and V ;_; Queens.

Also Mickey was
better looking
in the UK version. The only thing that pos has over the superior US version.

Matt_

Receipts? Shameless is one of 2 shows I've seen thus far where the US is version is superior. The other is Being Human.

Its not Mickey but the actor that plays Carl Gallagher is a gift from god

elliott_tittensor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom