• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Oh there's gonna be an iTunes stream of ARTPOP? I figured, but I don't know if I want to listen. I want it to be fresh when I buy it.

But I highly doubt I'll be able to resist.

Oh there's gonna be an iTunes stream of ARTPOP? I figured, but I don't know if I want to listen. I want it to be fresh when I buy it.

But I highly doubt I'll be able to resist.

Yeah same here. I really don't wanna listen to that stream because I wanna buy the physical CD and listen to it fresh, but it's like a whole week early. I won't have any willpower to wait. :(

xaosslug

Mau ®;86813098 said:
Taylor's Sweeter than fiction is on iTunes.

Gaga and Beiber officially cockblocked.

tumblr_mkxznhXELZ1rcqrapo1_400_large.gif

welp, there that went.
iUAZJ2oenUkXk.gif

Styles

Seen you fall, seen you crawl on your knees, eh eh
Seen you lost in a crowd, seen your colours fade
Wish I could make it better, someday you won’t remember
This pain you thought would last forever and ever

What a sight, what a sight when the light came on
Proved me right, proved me right when you proved them wrong
And in this perfect weather, it’s like we don’t remember
The rain we thought would last forever and ever

Absolutely beautiful. Katy hew?

You can purchase Holier Than Scripture on US iTunes now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sweeter-than-fiction-single/id728846609

ibjAluJvgyAimY.gif

Yado

It's cute.

You can't have my heart
& you won't use my mind
But do what you want with my boday
Do what you want with my bodaaay

ib2imgUC45bPzl.gif

Nemesis_

Her vocals are not as laid back on this but they sound similar to me.

Another PopGAFfer agrees with you, but I can't remember who ;_;

I like the track - much like I predicted with Soulscribe I didn't actually think it would be one that would absolutely SMASH you, but it has exceeded my expectations. I don't know why - but when I heard the title I was not expecting much.

The production is absolutely stellar, Gaga's vocals are strong and on point and that bridge is jusTw jdsbfuiwdhnfwuidns

Not to discredit Do What U Want, but I think it's very obvious Gaga is aware and holding on to her strongest tracks for now.

ARTPOP is COMING.

iqqY2sNfrWZxA.gif

Kyon

Banned
Do what I want what I want with yo body,

Back in the club taking some shots gettin naughty

No invitations it's a private party

Yeah we takin them haters and we roughin em up and we lay in the cot like we don't give a FUUUCK

R baby YAAAASSSS

dhj4ymyii.gif

cory64

Hair was released in 2011. So I am... rite?

Yeah all that crap she put out between MTN and Applause was garbage

edit: help im having something of a moment with this track now

I.... I stand up
and then Im OKAYYYYY
'but then you ???? some shit
that makes me wanna scream!

Nemesis_

Honestly I always get a little bit worried when I read about songs that are solely produced by DJ White Shadow and Lady G, but both Applause and Do What U Want have delivered for me (in terms of production, at least) so I should put most of my fears to rest.

Honestly I always get a little bit worried when I read about songs that are solely produced by DJ White Shadow and Lady G, but both Applause and Do What U Want have delivered for me (in terms of production, at least) so I should put most of my fears to rest.

DJ White Shadow is actually great, lol. He underdelivered on BTW (with the exception of Government Hooker) but he's working it out on ARTPOP, at least so far.

the effect she does with her voice, very Legend X
i love it

Sis she is giving me LEGIT XTINA TEAS I can't even handle. That bridge is just... Ican't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom