• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Is there even a Prism OT? Does anyone care?
Mf14U.gif

Stop worrying about Prism/La Perra and instead bump the Gaga thread
Mf14U.gif

Bladenic

Me neither, been listening to it all day when I could. My hype for Venus, and more importantly, ARTPOP is reaching super high levels.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
DWUW is finally mine
Not sure why the rest of the world had to wait till tuesday. Just stick it up on itunes sometime in the day or something

Oh it didn't download with my preorder either so I just bought it. Currently sitting at #17

So we're getting a snippet thats a minute and thirty seconds long tonight. Sitting through this though live show though...better be worth it

edit: It's ARTPOP

Nemesis_

Listening to this on headphones now, the way her voice kind of crescendos before the vocals kick in ;_;

MELT ME, GAGA.

The production is cute too

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
First track from Artflop that actually has somewhat interesting production. Too bad her lyrics make me want to stick a gun in my mouth.

Nemesis_

Between the Song of Healing from the BEST Zelda game in Lana's music and all this video game music in ARTPOP, I am glad to see my faves both have good taste in music and hobbies.

iTcZGYLXTNtzo.gif

ecurbj

POP-GAF. I rarely post in here but after hearing "Do What U Want" by Lady GaGa. I just was antonished by how quickly I liked the song and R. Kelly made the song even better. Such a dirty song but I love it. And the artwork for this single is amazing.

lady-gaga-do-what-u-want.jpg

Dat ass! Go GaGa!

Stefan™;86944528 said:
I'm glad she left out the cheesy-ass Free my mind, ARTPOP/You make my heart stop intro.
I'm actually pissed about that.

The iTunes Festival version will probably always be the superior version in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom