• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaga getting those pre-order sales today, love it. Though I'm imagining Bieber will overtake her later today and then they'll both drop.

Also did I mention I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG?

The transition from the bridge to the final chorus with her singing "help me noooow" between the chorus verses is just soooo perfect.

Prism is just like Teenage Dream. None of the songs on it are really great, But the whole album is full of catchy, fun songs. Perry will never be a fave of mine, but her music is fun.

International Smile and Legendary Lovers are the songs I listen the most to at the moment..

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Also did I mention I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG?

It's a song by, or related to, Gaga, it goes without saying that you think it's amazing.

========

Also, Rih got in trouble with the mosque she was serving her muslim realness outside.

Internationally infamous [ b a d † b i t c h ] tbh

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
yea we takin’ these haters and we roughin’ ‘em up
and we layin’ the cut like we don’t give a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

ArtSamba_byDirtyPony.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Much like you with Beyonce

9zgXQk6.gif

Are you just going to ignore the fact that I've dragged Standing Ankle Deep In Shit since the second we heard it? Bye.

iiBtjIqg738Y0.jpg

[edit] eaux, and i've discovered the inspiration for Bangerz' album art

cwHEvE0.png

[edit2] omg the yeezus tour poster. kanye has ASCENDED as an artist.

88ed6dd9.jpg

his artpop is literally EVERYTHING

kanye-west-yeezus-tour-2.jpg

our faves follicles have been wrenched from their moorings.

Touchdown

Banned
The holiday music season kicks off with Mariah once again topping the charts! In the chart dated October 26, 2013, "All I Want For Christmas Is You" leads Billboard's Holiday Digital Songs.

hotholidaysongs_.jpg

Well that was fast. Although not unexpected.

iirZKKWIEy0cl.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I almost want to say applause is better than DWUW. yall will come to see the light eventually

shadyriahimb7uwd.gif

I don't think either of them are instant classics. Gags seems to put her 'message' (art and pop culture in me) and her perceived 'artistry' (writing frankensongs like aura, scheiße etc.) before writing a good melody and hook nowadays. There are bits of both that slay but overall they are incoherent and somewhat messy. I think she needs a 'back to basics' approach and to give TFM a good relisten so she can hear what a coherent song and catchy melody sound like.

Artemisia

Banned
I don't think either of them are instant classics. Gags seems to put her 'message' (art and pop culture in me) and her perceived 'artistry' (writing frankensongs like aura, scheiße etc.) before writing a good melody and hook nowadays. There are bits of both that slay but overall they are incoherent and somewhat messy. I think she needs a 'back to basics' approach and to give TFM a good relisten so she can hear what a coherent song and catchy melody sound like.

I agree completely, but I still have a lot of hope. The best tracks on BTW weren't ones that we got prior to the album release.

botty

Banned
Wait @ this Taylor 80's bop. My first time hearing it.

There you stand, ten feet tall
I will say, "I knew it all along"
Your eyes are wider than distance
This life is sweeter than fiction

isqjKyFcYKAkW.gif

Oh, yeah:

@kelly_clarkson
I'm officially Mrs. Blackstock :) We got married yesterday at Blackberry Farms in TN, the most beautiful place ever!

KTFtUPl.jpg

Wrapped in White. :')

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh she looks really nice, happy for her

WRAPPED IN RED ALBUM SNIPPETS

Let the Kellegend Khristmas in Oktober Kommence.
I wanted to listen so badly, but I'm resisting. Kelly is best listened to in HQ. I've heard good things about these snippets, though, and that has me excited.

Oh, yeah:

@kelly_clarkson
I'm officially Mrs. Blackstock :) We got married yesterday at Blackberry Farms in TN, the most beautiful place ever!

KTFtUPl.jpg

Wrapped in White. :')
S T U N N I N G

iblcFGez2WIkkf.gif

3phemeral

Pee All Ovah My Body is still slaying me. Been listening to it all day. I originally felt RKelly was criminally underused, but his interjections of falsettos throughout the track are life giving.

iAWPAlga3qMQb.gif

lenovox1

Predictably shit as it's a Demetria song.
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

Let it go
Let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway

#icant

I'm sure it'll work better in the film in context with proper film orchestrations with Idina Menzel singing it. (Or, at least, it sounds better with Idina singing it.)

But this is one of the weaker radio singles Disney's ever released in conjunction with an animated film. It sounds like it'd fit in well with one of those Disney Mania compilation CDs.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
What is Frozen tho?
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

Is it another attempt to create a Disney Princess like Rapunzel from Tangled?

Doesn't Disney get it that they cant make a princess with that type of animation
j86vFfYUjGmtw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom