• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

Sis I wouldn't even bother

image.php

ibp4IOJMnxLtPd.gif

I didn't even notice the avatar change.

iAWPAlga3qMQb.gif

cory64

iVzN46UtS5XwY.gif

The person who uploaded that video is positively seething in the description. Who else but the Living Legend could inspire such rage? Her power.

[edit]:

I C she's inspiring rage on gaming side as well. Her inexorable POWER.

Kyon

Banned
iVzN46UtS5XwY.gif

The person who uploaded that video is positively seething in the description. Who else but the Living Legend could inspire such rage? Her power.

12 year old audio making headlines worldwide today and EVERYONE actin BRAND ASS NEW to this who else?

Death

ibd3ubGQE05iVp.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Yes! I didn't even realise that video was so old as when i saw it , it was on the Daily Telegraph here. It made TV news here this morning too!

Turns out it's ancient, but that doesn't diminish the hilarity of Lucky - I think it resurfaced due to the 'cheat sheet' for Planet Hollywood being released that showed her and her LIVE band are both pre-recorded for this coming tour. LOLs. Why bother?

Kyon

Banned
- I think it resurfaced due to the 'cheat sheet' for Planet Hollywood being released that showed her and her LIVE band are both pre-recorded for this coming tour. LOLs. Why bother?

Kiiiiiiiiii that cheat sheet you speak of was exposed as FAKE a month ago. Y'all still falling for RadarOnlines lies

ibd3ubGQE05iVp.gif

Sabrina O'Connor seems pressed.

Seriously though, why is examiner.com not a banned site? They are an internet tabloid essentially. Nothing else. All their articles are made to be click bait above all else while employing idiots like Sabrina O'Connor.

Icicle

I love that when an outsider comes for one of our own, we unite as a community and clapbacK with the force of an ARMY.

iNFNUon1eGaQR.gif

LUV you gerls <3

PopGAF uniting to drag Real Music Lovers is so much more satisfying than any stan war, tbh.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of Pop Music, and to the global impact for which it stands, one nation under Godney, indivisible, to eradicate music snobbery once and for all.

Now see, I knew Cyndi Lauper would have her eventual revenge on the pop girls. I thought it manifested itself in Xtina's face circa 2012, but it seems like she's created MULTIPLE horcruxes

I'm reading through it now and getting my life.

Nothing on the internet annoys me more than an endless parade of "real music loving, anti-establishment" warriors. I thought most of GAF was out of high school. But I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom