• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

Not going there right now.. it's so easy to argue against those people but when you've done it hundreds of time on neogaf alone... Plus you need a few posts so you can break down their arguments one by one.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
POP is not ART

it will be come Nov 11

shadyriahimb7uwd.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I couldn't make it past the third page. Kudos to the sistren that stayed in it all the way

PopGaf, yall did good. That entire thread is a contradiction. People in there saying Pop music is trash but putting the people they love on a pedestal as if they aren't just as guilty as those they criticize. Such a hot ass mess. Disgusting.. I can't even with that thread...

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I'm completed addicted to Do What U Want and Aura.

Only heard Aura yesterday for the first time. The lyric video is great, Sofia Vergara screaming in the background intermittently <3

botty

Banned
Who Are You

As I said though. I am a massive sucker for ballads in general.

That was ok. I really like Don't Wanna Dance Alone for its throwback flair. This group really needs to start making music to target their core audience. I don't think those little radio disney listening girls know about club life.

iI39jLq6UWJ2e.gif

<3
ib16Yfj6vUHn0D.gif

TBH I honestly haven't given Mariah much listening time. Other than the stuff she has released in my adult life + her more iconic songs like Hero I am not not familiar with her work.

I did buy and listen to her greatest hits album which turned me off a bit since it was kind of boring as a whole, but I have been known to change my mind upon repeat listens. I just haven't motivated myself to do so yet.

Kyon

Banned
I don't know where it's from, but what I find funniest about it is that the person who made it considers Xtina to even be a threat.

shadyriahimb7uwd.gif

They were brave enough to put PRISM in there I think its safe to assume the creator doesn't have time for common sense. Listing a 2 year old album and not even putting a eBey one in? Ch...

shadyriahimb7uwd.gif

Going back and listening to Applause after Do What U Want has transported me to nirvana...

Poor it.

[edit]:
Listing a 2 year old album and not even putting a eBey one in? Ch...

The one thing the gif's missing tbh.

shadyriahimb7uwd.gif

[edit 2]:
PRISM's on Spotify. Let me give this album a thorough and complete listening to.

If I can stop listening to Do What U Want long enough.

cory64

The VH1 original movie CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story attracted 4.5 million total viewers last night and notched a 2.9 rating among adults 18-49, ranking as VH1's strongest performing original movie to date.

Lil Mama's power

Evidently...

Venus is canceled, and DWYW is the official second single. Interscope pulling another Edge of Glory mess move.

If true then I'm pissed. The song's great but I really wanted Venus to pop my pussy open like an oyster.

EDIT: I got Marius'd again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom