• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mau ®;87328153 said:
I don't see PRISM having more than 3 #1's and that's a stretch. "Unconditionally" WILL go #1 for sure but anything after I'm not sure about. "Legendary Lovers" is fantastic tho but I'm not sure about it's commercial appeal.

I also fail to see whats so special about Double Rainbow. It's cute and that's about it imo.

Birthday is a certified #1. International Smile and Legendary are my top picks. I prefer the three to Unconditionally tbh.

Aguila

#ICONIC
tumblr_mv6qlyHwK61qdmb8eo3_500.jpg
DeadBanana.gif
DeadBanana.gif
DeadBanana.gif

why why why

afweigj;awg. A mess.
DeadBanana.gif

Mau ®

Birthday is a certified #1. International Smile and Legendary are my top picks. I prefer the three to Unconditionally tbh.

I deleted Birthday after 3 listens.

International Smile a possible #1? Mmmhm sis, I don't even think ANYONE at Capitol is even considering it.

Mau ®

I always get this feeling the Madonna stans automatically stan Katheryn to spite the Gaga stans lol

Maybe I read too much PawsDown kiii

3phemeral

Okay, whew. Where'd she get the accent? :)

I don't think it's an accent, it's more having to be mindful of the speed you're talking for the translator. When I had weekly meetings with our sister offices in Japan, we had to slow our speech down for the translator to catch up.

Phreaker

Polish girl is not impressed with Gaga's answer about how a Little Monster should impress her of she were in their shoes.

Well, she also wants her to drive to Poland tomorrow "that's the most important thing"...what?!

Okay, I'm ready for new song Gaga. Some of these questions are cringeworthy.

3phemeral

Well, she also wants her to drive to Poland tomorrow "that's the most important thing"...what?!

Yeah, it was a ridiculous question. I got stalker teas, but I think Gaga's addendum she had after the interviewer wanted to move was a good compromise. "Be kind to everyone. That will impress me." Reigning in on those psychotic Little Munsters.

iTlzGTDt2UD7v.gif

She needs to say something to keep the Little Detectives in line.

Also, All I Want for Christmas Is You is nearly two decades old, yet it's still the greatest original Christmas song in existence.

The Christmas queen, her power.

3phemeral

"Why do I have to make another Bad Romance? I already have Bad Romance."

Thank you.

Talks about people being in her ear asking her what new song was going to replicate whatever prior success she had. Emphasizing wanting to get away from that and just focusing on making good music.

Working with R Kelly was a mutual collaboration, as he's been trying to work with her for a while. She asked him to work with her because she felt she needed him to christen her venturing into a different genre. Says he's mad talented.

Artpop track meant to induce hypnosis and "Take you away and relax."

Phreaker

I thought they said no more questions, WTF. At least that was a good one and not stalkerish (the one about R. Kelly), but that was from a non-monster.

Then her comes the monsters again

iBQLWxbAY2UTL.png

3phemeral

Fan asked her what she would do with her body. Gaga said "you're my kind of girl."

She responds, "Berlin loves you. BOOOM!" lol

Does an acapella of Do What U Want.

Forces the translator to sing a translated version of her singing. lol

She already tried to make another Bad Romance anyway. Did that person forget Judas? I love both songs personally. They have different strengths.

I found it hard to go back to Bad Romance after Judas for a while. Not even gonna front. But I hold them on pretty equal footing now.

Her ARTPOP track analysis is spot on. When I listen to the snippet, I feel as if I've just taken some LSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom