• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Flop Spice's new single is online. It's beyond trash.

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/studio-version-geri-halliwells-new-single-now-online/121126/

ibanifdRBZDZI.png

You did not just call the
second
best spice girl FLOP SPICE
BLASPHEMOUS

edit; the song is giving me super creepy I Wanna Have Your Babies teas. What on earth was Natasha Bedingfield thinking

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Obviously Posh Spice. She can't sing or dance very well, but I loved one of her singles and lets face it, she is a bad bitch and the only one who is actually relevant now days

Such is the way for British girl groups. The gingers are the best but they will will be surpasses by the ones that marry a footballer

Matt_

Sis you may want to edit, asking for pirate links is as bannable as linking to the copies right away I think. It caught out a lot of people before

royalan

this is what I thought of when I heard it

tumblr_inline_mntpveYZxO1qz4rgp.gif

How many times are we going to hear Gaga put out goofy lyrics that people have to get used to sing along to and not feel awkward about it over a dance beat. I believe Applause was enough for one era

Agree with this.

There's no melody.

The lyrics are nonsensical.

Everything about this song is gibberish. In no way, shape or form would this smash radio.

Gaga DOES need to stop putting out songs people need to "get used to". She tried that with Applause and ended up having to waste all of her comeback hype to make it even moderately smash.

Single #2 needs to be an instant hit, because I don't think she's going to be able to push the single like she did with Applause if it's not.

Partition

Banned
Agree with this.

There's no melody.

The lyrics are nonsensical.

Everything about this song is gibberish. In no way, shape or form would this smash radio.

Gaga DOES need to stop putting out songs people need to "get used to". She tried that with Applause and ended up having to waste all of her comeback hype to make it even moderately smash.

Single #2 needs to be an instant hit, because I don't think she's going I be able to push the single like she did with Applause if it's not.

Which is why DWUW is the single now where have you been

Partition

Banned
Oh wait. That's right.

But can you blame me for being a bit mixed up at this point?

No
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

The ARTPOP era has been messy in terms of how it has been handled. I don't think Gaga or her team have the slightest clue about the commercial appeal to the record, they are kind of throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks, then changing their plans around the response.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
No
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

The ARTPOP era has been messy in terms of how it has been handled. I don't think Gaga or her team have the slightest clue about the commercial appeal to the record, they are kind of throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks, then changing their plans around the response.

not only that but she is ruining her own songs, first Aura and now I'm hearing the
hiiii hiiiis have been removed from ARTPOP

is it true?
i8k0HGK0cnvbw.gif

royalan

Wait.

People keep saying that Gaga ruined Aura.

But I listened to the official version and it didn't sound that much different from the demo that we heard.

The 1st verse in BOTH is practically pure noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom