• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJH is okay, but where is Sexxx Dreams?

EaQKG.gif

royalan

Ugh.

Two stinkers in a row.

Much better production than Venus, but god I really need Lady Gaga to stop using so much Mary Jane Holland while in the studio and FOCUS. I'm not here for this all-over-the-place shit.

Seriously questioning my hype for this album. Garbage. Just...complete garbage.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I think that I could be fine
If I could be Mary Jane Holland tonight
I think we'd have a good time
If you'd meet Me Mary Jane and Holland tonight

Absolutely love it. Her vocals needs clearing up a bit but after a few listens I could understand everything

Ugh.

Two stinkers in a row.

Much better production than Venus, but god I really need Lady Gaga to stop using so much Mary Jane Holland while in the studio and FOCUS. I'm not here for this all-over-the-place shit.

Seriously questioning my hype for this album. Garbage. Just...complete garbage.

I think the song is purposely trying to channel that kind of electro-rock that a lot of weed anthems sound like. Reminds me a bit of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. My pothead friends fucking love Karen O. lol

I assume it's how Heavy Metal Lover channels that Tron/Sin City-esque smooth electronica deliberately.... except I don't care for HML's style because of it. This definitely seems like the HML of this album though.... very stylized, kind of the dark horse.

I think that I could be fine
If I could be Mary Jane Holland tonight
I think we'd have a good time
If you'd meet me and Mary Jane in Holland tonight

This shits. Y'all naysayers best repent.

Cynosure

I'll use
but barely. It's the best of the shit half we've heard so far

Sexxx Dreams
DWYW
Venus
ARTPOP (this recently grown on me a lot)
Applause
Aura

MJH
Jewels n' Drugs
Manicure
Gypsy (ballad)
Swine
I Wanna Be with You

I love the "wall of sound" the song creates, and the subtly melancholic tone it seems to have throughout.

After this and Venus, I'm starting to use. Slightly use.

royalan

I'll use
but barely. It's the best of the shit half we've heard so far

Sexxx Dreams
DWYW
Venus
ARTPOP (this recently grown on me a lot)
Applause
Aura

MJH
Jewels n' Drugs
Manicure
Gypsy (ballad)
Swine
I Wanna Be with You

This is also how I would break up the album if we were doing "good half/shit half".

Well, I'd switch out Venus for Jewels and Drunks. I still have hope for that song.

xaosslug

THIS ISN'T A YOUR BODY SITUATION

MJH IS ACTUALLY INCREDIBLE

iF49kqQZB0d5u.gif

but... y'all never liked Your Body, which proves my point that y'all have bad taste. #clock

seriously, tho. I am tagging all y'all's posts for sufficient draggage/reckoning, in a few weeks' time. It's become clockwork, tbh. Especially with Gaga's stuff.

Artemisia

Banned
I knew Madeon would ruin ARTPOP, this inexperienced filler track

iLyqPsabMIiJb.gif

BYE BITCH IT'S DJWS' FAULT THAT ARTPOP HAS BEEN LACKING

THAT FUCKING HOMELESS NECKBEARD TRASH GAGA PICKED UP OFF THE STREET HAS NO SKILL WHATSOEVER

iWswhwlmcMdUs.gif

Madeon is literally an angel that was sent from above to cleanse ARTPOP of filth.

Simply b a s k in his radiance.

lady-gaga-madeon.jpg

tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

Nemesis_

Madeon and Zedd will have the standout ARTPOP tracks and it seems MJH and GUY are the beginning of that prediction.

I agree I have no idea what she's saying, the Judas teas

Nemesis_

I'm surprises there's not more of a positive reaction to Mary Jane Holland here - it sounds like a perfect mix of Bloody Mary and Heavy Metal Lover.

TAKE ME TO YOUR PLANET, TAKE ME TO YOUR PLANET

tumblr_inline_muy8u6fLGG1qephha.gif

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER, YOUR LEADER, YOUR LEADER

tumblr_inline_muy8u6fLGG1qephha.gif

I don't know why y'all would prefer to bop over MJH instead of this.

(Also I best not be hearing any Madegod shade)

xaosslug

honestly, I can't wait for the excuse-peddling when ARTPOP sees nary a hit (the writing is on the wall, lbr), and under-performs critically and commercially... y'all will abandon ha 'artpop' in droves. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom