• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
honestly, I can't wait for the excuse-peddling when ARTPOP sees nary a hit (the writing is on the wall, lbr), and under-performs critically and commercially... y'all will abandon ha 'artpop' in droves. LOL

Like the entire populace did for your fave?

ARTPOP is shaping up to be a fantastic album and the critical and commercial performance of it wont change a thing.

Nemesis_

honestly, I can't wait for the excuse-peddling when ARTPOP sees nary a hit (the writing is on the wall, lbr), and under-performs critically and commercially... y'all will abandon ha 'artpop' in droves. LOL

lol no

I'm here for it all, sales or not.

ibz15o5OfaJw7Z.gif

HiResDes

I hope there's a couple of trap songs on there honestly. It could be Gaga's Yeezus if you will

xaosslug

Like the entire populace did for your fave?

ARTPOP is shaping up to be a fantastic album and the critical and commercial performance of it wont change a thing.

it will for PopGAF, let's be honest here. There is HOPE that ARTPOP/Gaga will slay this ere, in spite of how much of an unmitigated MESS it has been, but if it does not? LOL

it's sad that the 'comeback' for y'all w/ any comment I make is a shot at Christina... smh

Nemesis_

it will for PopGAF, let's be honest here. There is HOPE that ARTPOP/Gaga will slay this ere, in spite of how much of an unmitigated MESS it has been, but if it does not? LOL

it's sad that the 'comeback' for y'all w/ any comment I make is a shot at Christina... smh

What's your point? Your argument is that we're all going to drop the album if it doesn't perform well commercially? Like, I don't understand this ghetto line of thinking.

die
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Can you honestly not see why? You're coming for gaga prematurely saying she will flop critically/commercially and that everyone will abandon here when that is EXACTLY what happened to your fave. You're being needlessly shady and then getting upset when someone clapbacks.

xaosslug

What's your point? Your argument is that we're all going to drop the album if it doesn't perform well commercially? Like, I don't understand this ghetto line of thinking.

wow. OK.

i don't know. Sorry. I'll go back to not posting on here. Whatever. It's so exhausting trying to converse w/ y'all, tbh. -_-

Nemesis_

Can you honestly not see why? You're coming for gaga prematurely saying she will flop critically/commercially and that everyone will abandon here when that is EXACTLY what happened to your fave. You're being needlessly shady and then getting upset when someone clapbacks.

A Pupi tea.

"I don't like to boast but our truffles are the most mad, magical in Amsterdam" is what I hear.

I just heard

Cause I love love, Cause I love love you
better than you better than, my darkest sin.
Russian Hookers and cheap gin.

Yep.

Warrior pt. 2

I doubt it will be of this magnitude. lol.

Matt_

#justiceforwarrior one of the best albums of 2012

cory64

Madeon listened to ✝ when he was 13 and decided to base his entire career around miserably failing to match it.
A tragedy.

Bladenic

Used to being on the road,
Crazy nights and playing shows.
Used to dancing all alone,
Now it doesn't matter.
Since you got a hold of me,
I'm talking about you in my sleep.
What the hell did you do to me?
Oh, it doesn't matter.

My most used and probably favorite song on that glorious bop filled album.

cory64

Used to being on the road,
Crazy nights and playing shows.
Used to dancing all alone,
Now it doesn't matter.
Since you got a hold of me,
I'm talking about you in my sleep.
What the hell did you do to me?
Oh, it doesn't matter.

My most used and probably favorite song on that glorious bop filled album.

Bless
ibz15o5OfaJw7Z.gif

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

iftMeVG7qowQW.gif

After all this time this song is still punchinG. Ke$ha with ha lasting impact.

xaosslug

lol @ a desperate grasp as a response to something you don't want to read/see being legit 'clapback'... what kind of Gonorrhealord_Nachos teas. smh

Bladenic

wow. OK.

i don't know. Sorry. I'll go back to not posting on here. Whatever. It's so exhausting trying to converse w/ y'all, tbh. -_-

This post cannot be serious. It just can't.

You cannot seriously expect to throw around such shit as you did and not have people respond. And by the way, nobody even said anything remotely offensive or even that antagonistic. Unlike your post, which claimed that everyone was set to drop Gaga if ARTPOP didn't do well commercially or critically, despite there being people here who have enjoyed every single bit of material we've heard thus far.

If you're gonna keep whining about being responded to when you make such accusations, do every single regular in this thread a favor and stick with the box office threads.

Matt_

lol @ a desperate grasp as a response to something you don't want to read/see being legit 'clapback'... what kind of Gonorrhealord_Nachos teas. smh

Oh, so keep on with the personal attacks and the rude blanket statements about this community then.

Yado

Wait though, Swine is kind of a bop...

iL2J90shSkIrT.gif

I still think it's missing something. Maybe the album version will be better.

Koodo

Banned
This line of thinking is registering more errors than an evening with the Nintendo Network.

Your attachment to Perra's turgid dropping and the high usage frequency of the word receipts have made it plainly obvious that the derelict state of your fave's career and life has short circuited a fleet of neurons. I would suggest investing in headphones and enjoying the music rather than having billboard as the source of bloodflow into your southern regions, but I suppose as a stain of Xtincta a wall of numbers is more pleasurable than audio stimuli.

Au revoir.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Yes, the suggestion that sales = quality is one that has carried over from the gaming side, it seems. Many of the best albums would never even make a blip on the Billboard Top 100 yet the frothing over numbers continues.

royalan

Let he who has never receipt-stanned cast the first stone...

That being said...

ANYBODY IN HERE LIKE POLICA???

I got around to listening to their debut album this weekend and, gotta admit, I bopped through most of it.

Particularly this track: Wandering Star.

if8gDoh02N6CG.gif

EDIT: Video is also stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom