• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about???

It leaked a few days ago, sis.

ixTbhHeFDo4h6.gif

And it comes out today anyway.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Sky Ferreira said:
Night Time, My Time comes out in less than 12 hours. I don't even KNOW how to feel.

It's going to happen. We are on the cusp of deliverance.

iEZ6rc7twgbg1.gif

I think this is the first time I go into an album having listened to only one single and no snippets. This will be orgasmic. I'm crying.
52b0f867.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Occasionally great but inconsistent and overall disappointing?

It feels weird to agree with you about Gaga.
iIHGN2qWS0jeP.png
I just watched that XFactor performance again. Why are her live performances so fucking low rent? She has mountains of cash to put something cool together but seems intent on doing the opposite. it's like she's hell bent on world domination but also on proving how artistic she is 'I don't lip sync even though I try to sing and dance at the same time and it shows' instead of shutting up and just proving it with her work. It's kinda embarrassing to watch. I tend to agree with you, too.

Artemisia

Banned
Mau ®;87867736 said:
There is NOTHING that Miley does that is better than Rihanna.

Learn that.

Didn't I already spill the tea?

BANGERZ sold more first week than any Rihanna album ever. How pathetic.

Rihanna is such a flop bitch. Completely devoid of star power, can't sing, can't dance, can't write, and now her leftovers that other artists take are outperforming her own music.

Hopefully this is a sign that a cure for the Bajan venereal disease that has racked the earth for the past 8 years is imminent. Yall shade 2013, but it was a blessed year if only for the lack of new Rihanna music.

ibs5DOgxcGCnkd.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I hope that Gaga's next video is even half as visually interesting/appealing as her O2 commercial.

I would sort of kill to know how her label interacts with her, what they really want from her, how much control they exert over her, etc.

And that X Factor performance is sort of gross. It's all over the place vocally. It's just...sad aesthetically. The "choreography" is barely there. Meh.

Mau ®

ahh.gif
except Miley's whole career eclipses everything Rihanna has ever done

Where are the numerous #1 hits?

Where are the tour grosses?

Sold out stadiums in Europe, Asia and Middle East?

Any Miley album (that also includes the Hannah Montana TRASH) has yet to outsell GGGB or LOUD, by the way.

So nope. It doesn't eclipse it. Now sit down and learn that Rihanna will forever be SUPERIOR to the all the trash you stan for. How many faves have you dropped in the last year that you claimed would SHIT ON Rih? Ke$ha, Garbaj. Now you stan Beyoncé despite the fact that you like NONE of her music outside of Telephone... poor dat. The struggle is real.

Didn't I already spill the tea?

Arte sis... why do you even try? You like Rih.

Kyon

Banned
I'm pretty bias towards anything rihanna but that was pretty basic.

The hook is generic and we've heard it in every collab now.

Wasn't that the beat offered to BIEBUS? I've heard it before

Mau ®

The hook is nice but I don't really like the song :,(

Maybe it will grow. Maybe it won't.

Bitch better go back to the studio Jan 1st 2014.

cory64

Wasn't that the beat offered to BIEBUS? I've heard it before

All this means is that it will go #1 like Roar. Her 13th btw.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mau ®;87870241 said:
Where are the numerous #1 hits?

Where are the tour grosses?

Sold out stadiums in Europe, Asia and Middle East?

Any Miley album (that also includes the Hannah Montana TRASH) has yet to outsell GGGB or LOUD, by the way.

Where is Rihanna's billion dollar name?

Where are all Rihanna's #1 albums?

Miley isn't the type of trash that throws everything at the wall and sees what sticks but the fact that she is barely 20 and already is the biggest celebrity of 2013 when your fave is flopping all over the world Right Now. It didnt took that much for her to get replaced, the lack of impact is real and quickly eclipsed

So nope. It doesn't eclipse it. Now sit down and learn that Rihanna will forever be SUPERIOR to the all the trash you stan for. How many faves have you dropped in the last year that you claimed would SHIT ON Rih? Ke$ha, Garbaj. Now you stan Beyoncé despite the fact that you like NONE of her music outside of Telephone... poor dat. The struggle is real.

that's cute, did you already forgot you were wearing a Beyonce avatar prior to the SuperBowl due to you realizing the brand she holds, what happened to that. Guess the struggle is real

let me not even bring Gaga into this cause that will be an easy TKO
ahh.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I'll tune in to see whether it will be another love the way you lie
I'm a very casual listener when it comes to Rihanna because I don't think she's that talented, and I listen to Eminem even less. I will say this though: nothing they do, together or solo, will ever touch that song IMO. Or perhaps even come close. It's phenomenal.

"Love The Way You Lie" is great writing, it's a great performance by her, it's a great performance by him, it's a great video, at the time it brought up still-fresh imagery of her personal history with Chris Brown... It's not going to be topped.

"The Monster" is a decent song, but there's not that much new about it. It's just...good.

Kyon

Banned
Mau ®;87871048 said:
The hook is nice but I don't really like the song :,(

Maybe it will grow. Maybe it won't.

Bitch better go back to the studio Jan 1st 2014.

All this means is that it will go #1 like Roar. Her 13th btw.

Let me clarify I love the song but it was a bit underwhelming?

It hopefully will smash as per with anything Rih touches. Frankly I'm tired of the Lorde chick on top

Bladenic

Let me clarify I love the song but it was a bit underwhelming?

It hopefully will smash as per with anything Rih touches. Frankly I'm tired of the Lorde chick on too

If Lorde wishes to remain relevant she needs to release Ribs. Otherwise I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom