• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

This line of thinking is registering more errors than an evening with the Nintendo Network.

Your attachment to Perra's turgid dropping and the high usage frequency of the word receipts have made it plainly obvious that the derelict state of your fave's career and life has short circuited a fleet of neurons. I would suggest investing in headphones and enjoying the music rather than having billboard as the source of bloodflow into your southern regions, but I suppose as a stain of Xtincta a wall of numbers is more pleasurable than audio stimuli.

Au revoir.

#deceased

Nemesis_

Let he who has never receipt-stanned cast the first stone...

That being said...

ANYBODY IN HERE LIKE POLICA???

I got around to listening to their debut album this weekend and, gotta admit, I bopped through most of it.

Particularly this track: Wandering Star.

if8gDoh02N6CG.gif

This is alright but I have to be in the mood to feel this kind of stuff (It's why Tales of Us took so long to click with me).

Maybe tonight *.*

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Yes, the suggestion that sales = quality is one that has carried over from the gaming side, it seems. Many of the best albums would never even make a blip on the Billboard Top 100 yet the frothing over numbers continues.

I don't think anyone here would ever suggest that sales equals quality, but it doesn't mean we can't discuss them in relation to expectations and the competition. It's no difference to talking about box office data or tv ratings, it's nice to know that your fave is doing well
and that those you don't like aren't

This line of thinking is registering more errors than an evening with the Nintendo Network.

Your attachment to Perra's turgid dropping and the high usage frequency of the word receipts have made it plainly obvious that the derelict state of your fave's career and life has short circuited a fleet of neurons. I would suggest investing in headphones and enjoying the music rather than having billboard as the source of bloodflow into your southern regions, but I suppose as a stain of Xtincta a wall of numbers is more pleasurable than audio stimuli.

Au revoir.

You win PopGAF.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I don't think anyone here would ever suggest that sales equals quality, but it doesn't mean we can't discuss them in relation to expectations and the competition. It's no difference to talking about box office data or tv ratings, it's nice to know that your fave is doing well
and that those you don't like aren't
Oh, it makes for hilarious discussion - but some people hang a little too heavily on em, I think ;) Can't imagine Gaga actually is expecting many hits from this album given how quirky some of the songs are - they're still poppy but I still think far too unusual for the GP.

xaosslug

not you all acting like sales don't matter (to YOU), when you continuously drag Christina because of her sales... what kind of mock-indignation. I mean

iqtqSQ0FxWeLV.gif

royalan

This is alright but I have to be in the mood to feel this kind of stuff (It's why Tales of Us took so long to click with me).

Maybe tonight *.*

And sis, watch the video to that song I linked.

So good. I actually teared up near the end.

ibbCoALPdNDcpA.gif

It has been too long since I've been to the ballet...

Nemesis_

And sis, watch the video to that song I linked.

So good. I actually teared up near the end.

ibbCoALPdNDcpA.gif

It has been too long since I've been to the ballet...

I'll watch it later, I am too distracted at the moment >_>

Arte, she says travels, not truffles. lol

EDIT: wait maybe it is truffles.

RIP

Au revoir.

This flawless read

tumblr_mcgjo0QRZ21qgb5p1o1_500.gif

Yado

not you all acting like sales don't matter (to YOU), when you continuously drag Christina because of her sales... what kind of mock-indignation. I mean

You should have saved the gloating for after the girls turned their backs on chARTdrop. Learn from this.

ibd2yIU6u8fjBb.gif

xaosslug

You should have saved the gloating for after the girls turned their backs on chARTdrop. Learn from this.

ibd2yIU6u8fjBb.gif

telling them about themselves NOW will make the shock/awe of later that much more shocking and inspiring of awe.

iPJU6SsKKBjAJ.gif

sales matter when we need to drag a B that gets brave, but not to indicate whether we will use an album

3362gf

well at least you admit to being fake. *props*

xaosslug

the hell is this, either you start making sense and getting your point across correctly
or stop seething cause the whole community has exposed your ridiculous claims

which one is it going to be mate?
3362gf

you just said, in no uncertain terms 'sales matter when we want them to, but when we don't then they don't matter, lol' I mean how else am I supposed to take that?

iXL6ykMbeKcMO.gif

and just to add: I have never 'receipt stanned' unlike many of y'all. So, get ya lives.

royalan

I haven't even LISTENED to the snippets yet.

I still can't get over the fact that this album is ACTUALLY COMING OUT.

I need a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom