• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm a very casual listener when it comes to Rihanna because I don't think she's that talented, and I listen to Eminem even less. I will say this though: nothing they do, together or solo, will ever touch that song IMO. Or perhaps even come close. It's phenomenal.

"Love The Way You Lie" is great writing, it's a great performance by her, it's a great performance by him, it's a great video, at the time it brought up still-fresh imagery of her personal history with Chris Brown... It's not going to be topped.

"The Monster" is a decent song, but there's not that much new about it. It's just...good.

When it came out I initially liked it, then turned to indifference. Then the radio overplayed it into the ground and I literally cannot stand it now. Will turn over the channel or skip it or do whatever to get away from it.

I agree that Monster is decent. It's not memorable and it's not up there with either of their's better output. It's the definition of radio friendly though and I full expect it to go #1 or at least top 3 minimum.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
There's that video of the cute guy in pink shorts juggling to Kanye's Monster. That alone puts it above Eminem's tbh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Kanye's Monster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eminem's Monster tbh

Not even Rih can save it

Not a damn lie detected

ALSO I see Kesha is sitting at #16 on the US charts and rising. She is coming to cock block all our faves and ya'll shall repent

tumblr_mqvg5rQAAm1qas6lio1_500.gif

Mumei

Let it be known that it was in my Pop Gaf that the great migration towards Mariahsus Christ occurred. With the good sis, Koodo, being the propheT and first to see the lighT. Bath in her vocal light and buy Emotions on iTunes.

icGC0LlXVh2V3.gif

I haven't seen Koodo mention Venezuelariah in ages, now that you mention it.

Bladenic

Not a damn lie detected

ALSO I see Kesha is sitting at #16 on the US charts and rising. She is coming to cock block all our faves and ya'll shall repent

tumblr_mqvg5rQAAm1qas6lio1_500.gif

#16 on what chart? Timber is 46 this (or last) week.

But Timber has already peaked at #4 on Australia. I would say stan but the country wasn't here for their tour.

Matt_

#16 on what chart? Timber is 46 this (or last) week.

But Timber has already peaked at #4 on Australia. I would say stan but the country wasn't here for their tour.

Kworb says timber is 16 on itunes us. The song is catchy as fuck and just needs a radio push and it will take over.

Yado

I hear the birds on the summer breeze, I drive fast
I am alone at midnight
Been trying hard not to get into trouble but I
I’ve got a war in my mind

ibraot5bsSmXiJ.gif

Her live performances of this song are surprisingly good.

2:15 snippet of Mary Jane Holland coming up.

I kind of wish the whole snippet/promo single thing wasn't happening. I will literally have heard everything before the album comes out.

Matt_

When/where is the snippet coming though
I'm tired and want to go to sleep but I'll wait up if it's soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom