• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
Also I don't know if the artists' vocals are involved I just know they are involved in some way. And the track might not be on the album but I think it is. Saying this incase it doesn't happen tbh

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Also I don't know if the artists' vocals are involved I just know they are involved in some way. And the track might not be on the album but I think it is. Saying this incase it doesn't happen tbh

Goodbye

ibdZuF96Z8nZ6R.gif

cory64

Prince radio opened with Beat It. 📉
I was expecting some hew-funk tbh, have they even listened to Prince before?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh its Fiona and Lord Farkward

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Jared is reminding me why I stan him so hard. ;___;

(i realize no one cares)

What's their new album like? I keep hearing their singles on the radio and they dont sound too bad

Matt_

Sex, self reflection, and living life to the fullest. It's their most pop-ish album.

I'll have to download it sometime, but I've not got the space on my phone right now.Not until I get bored of the ifruit app anyway

botty

Banned
I haven't listened to a 30 Seconds to Mars song since Kings and Queens. I should rectify that sometime.

Yes you should! If you liked that you might like some of their new songs... "Do or Die" "Bright Lights" maybe.

I'll have to download it sometime, but I've not got the space on my phone right now.Not until I get bored of the ifruit app anyway
That shit doesn't even work for me right now. but yeah, check them out. Plus jared is the best looking white guy you'll ever lay eyes on. :keir:

Matt_

That shit doesn't even work for me right now. but yeah, check them out. Plus jared is the best looking white guy you'll ever lay eyes on. :keir:

I know its a damn mess
It wouldn't surprise me if my mum had the album about somewhere, shes a stan i think

Aguila

#ICONIC
Wrecking Ball 1
Roar 0.9291
Royals 0.9077

This is getting cutthroat.

icgryA5haeqtp.gif

9. LORDE – Royals: 107.043 (+3.270)
LORDE – Team: 0.136

o

icgryA5haeqtp.gif

Drew, why do you have to get me all hyped like that! A Gaga duet with a male legend? So excited.

I think Bowie would be pretty awesome. I'm just imagining a music video with them two, and boy would it be cool. *.*

Matt_

Um.. if your mum listens to 30stm she's a cool ass mum.

She also really liked HAIM's album and CANNOT STAND Beyonce. She'd fit in quite well here tbh

royalan

I don't know if Will.I.Am is a THAT bankable a name. I mean, the man has plenty of relative flops under his belt. S&S smashed because it was a Britney single that used what little hype X Factor could afford it, AND was used in a big-budget Beats ad campaign that started running the day it premiered. And it had the usual payola on top of all that.

I just honestly think Britney's usual schtick of toss out a single and watch it smash effortlessly is done. That reserve of public sympathy for her getting her life together has ended. People want to see her work now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom