• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y'all know what day it is?

QJ8G5jV.png

wow, this must have been quite a disappointing year for the queen

iJJSMZP4oNgdj.gif

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The CD player in my car broke recently, so I have been reduced to listening to the radio.

I swear, Roar has to be the most uninspired, insipid, cliché-ridden filth I've heard all week. It has absolutely no redeeming values, and I am disappointed in everyone who likes it.

Applause has also grown on me after hearing it a few times, though I do wish it was maybe 30 - 45 seconds shorter. I think it outstays its welcome just a tad.

Oh, and I heard that new Britney song. Meh. I've never much cared for Robo-Britney and this is really no exception.
You wrong on work bitch but truth on ROAR. GARBAGE. IT IS SHIT I hate katy perry fans.

Phreaker

BTW

I was forced to watch True Blood the other day and I'm loving it. Just finished Season 1

Does it get better?

YASSSSS Season 2 was awesome! I can't remember if it was 3 or 4 I didn't care for. The last couple seasons have been okay. This very last one was not very good, but I still watched it all. Now I have to finish it, right? Next season 7 (I think) is its last.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Queen Yuna got the starring role in Square's first direct sequel to a FF game. Sold millions. Bayonetta got left with a soon-to-be-flop sequel funded by Struggletendo for the Flop U.
You should be stanning sounds like Xtina and RCA.

royalan

Have all my PopGAF sistren updated to ios7?

It's so pretty. Apple's done it again.
now they just need to fix iTunes

iFe6Q1NntE2Cj.gif

Partition

Banned
Some interesting tea:

Applause's 5th week sales were HIGHER than BTW's 5th week sales. BTW was still #1 in it's 5th week (it's power). Timing really is everything. The Billboard rule changes must of messed it up a lot too.

Peru

Queen Yuna got the starring role in Square's first direct sequel to a FF game. Sold millions. Bayonetta got left with a soon-to-be-flop sequel funded by Struggletendo for the Flop U.

In any case it won't flop as hard as the FF movie.

Peru

Girl, have you seen the trailer?

The Bayonetta floption picture will be lucky if it can perform like the FF movie.

Well they spent a national budget on FF and no one wanted to see it so a cheap alternative flopping is less of a loss.

Mau ®

<3 you saw the sit down interview for GMA too? She is in a good place *O*

I saw some clips. She was so cute *.*

"Work Bitch" actually does have some productivity increase in me. I was working on some sales forecasts and I just couldn't do it anymorE and I put "Work Bitch" on my headphones really loud and all of a sudden I had the will to get through. *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom