• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Beyoncé will not be charting high anytime soon 👸

But wait why does the mobile version of Gaf slay so much 👸

Majmun

If this is just a taste of you getting revenge, I'm a bit scared to see you when Beyonce is charting high.

The Army is safe because 4 outsold Femme Fatale.

The other stanbases tho...
ipdqGMU2aFOoM.gif

Artemisia

Banned
SO YOU WANNA PLAY WITH MAGIC?

BOY, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FALLING FOR

BABY, DO YOU DARE TO DO THIS?

CAUSE I'M COMING AT YOU LIKE A DARK HORSE

5GC8vI1.gif

Majmun

BTW

I was forced to watch True Blood the other day and I'm loving it. Just finished Season 1

Does it get better? I was totally expecting some Twilight shit before I started with the show. But it's really funny and doesn't seem to take itself really serious. I think I'm going to watch this until the end. Unless it gets REALLY bad. (like Fringe or Supernatural)

royalan

BTW

I was forced to watch True Blood the other day and I'm loving it. Just finished Season 1

Does it get better? I was totally expecting some Twilight shit before I started with the show. But it's really funny and doesn't seem to take itself really serious. I think I'm going to watch this until the end. Unless it gets REALLY bad. (like Fringe or Supernatural)

PULL OUT NOW

Season 1 is the best.

Season 2 is not as good but still great.

Season 3 was meh, but watchable.

Seasons 4-6 quite easily rank among the shittiest seasons of tv EVER.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
BTW

As long as you remember not to take it too seriously you should be fine
The highs can be euphoric, while the lows are like being crushed to death by water pressure in the mariana trench

Enjoyment generally depends on which characters/supernatural group you like

Yado

BTW

It gets really bad. Take Roy's advice.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So my phone has finished updating...

ivSv7vj66iwt6.gif

Disgusting. Give me back ios6

Mumei

The CD player in my car broke recently, so I have been reduced to listening to the radio.

I swear, Roar has to be the most uninspired, insipid, cliché-ridden filth I've heard all week. It has absolutely no redeeming values, and I am disappointed in everyone who likes it.

Applause has also grown on me after hearing it a few times, though I do wish it was maybe 30 - 45 seconds shorter. I think it outstays its welcome just a tad.

Oh, and I heard that new Britney song. Meh. I've never much cared for Robo-Britney and this is really no exception.

3phemeral

The CD player in my car broke recently, so I have been reduced to listening to the radio.

I swear, Roar has to be the most uninspired, insipid, cliché-ridden filth I've heard all week. It has absolutely no redeeming values, and I am disappointed in everyone who likes it.

Applause has also grown on me after hearing it a few times, though I do wish it was maybe 30 - 45 seconds shorter. I think it outstays its welcome just a tad.

Oh, and I heard that new Britney song. Meh. I've never much cared for Robo-Britney and this is really no exception.

Mumeissiah stans for truth!

Majmun

Roar is just terrible. I secretly stan some of her songs sometimes, but Roar is just shit.

And sucks about your cd player. You should get one with an usb reader. It's a blessing.

royalan

Katy Perry has been so disappointing lately.

She has completely sold out for radio dominance. Dark Horse is the most flatline thing I've listened to all year, but she'll probably do well.

In what world do we live in when BRITNEY SPEARS puts out the most daring lead single by a main pop girl?

Wilsongt

Listened to "Work Bitch" again on the radio. I can't with Autotuney. It'll be a hit with the gays, though, I am sure. Just not this gay.

Yado

Three months and I'm still breathing
Three months and I still remember it
Three months and I wake up

ifAaaA7C3QIKR.gif

I feel you Kelly
i458fpeuNjw9b.png

Mumei

And sucks about your cd player. You should get one with an usb reader. It's a blessing.

I really should. I have other things that are higher priority - a new computer, a 3DS, paying off student loans - but when I do get a replacement I'll try to get one of those.

royalan

Calling it daring is being a tad generous anyway.

It's more daring than Flopplause and Boar, for sure.

How is Work Bitch daring? Would people even try to make that case if it didn't have the word "Bitch" in it?

-Prominant use of the word "bitch."

-Huge departure from the traditional pop song structure.

-90s flavor EDM

-Calls for people to take personal responsibility for the things they want out of life.

Partition

Banned
It's more daring than Flopplause and Boar, for sure.

But Applause is the most daring out of Perra and the Robot

The lyrics are 100% UNrelatable, you can't understand what she is saying 60% of the time, and in general it is unlike anything on the radio now or ever. Work Bitch isn't totally different from S&S in terms of her line delivery and the production is catchier. Roar is probably the least daring single to ever be released in the past 3 years.

royalan

But Applause is the most daring out of Perra and the Robot

The lyrics are 100% UNrelatable, you can't understand what she is saying 60% of the time, and in general it is unlike anything on the radio now or ever. Work Bitch isn't totally different from S&S in terms of her line delivery and the production is catchier. Roar is probably the least daring single to ever be released in the past 3 years.

Applause's production is completely safe and unoriginal, ESPECIALLY the chorus.

Majmun

wtf is Mel B still trying it? Just heard her new song For Once In My Life

It's bad.

She looks great in the video, tho

Partition

Banned
Applause's production is completely safe and unoriginal, ESPECIALLY the chorus.

It's not as catchy or as public friendly as Work Bitch's production is. The problem with the chorus, while being catchy as fuck, is that its hard to follow because the mixing is kind of bad. It took me several listens to even be able to fully hear the "a-p-p-l-a-u-s-e" part.

Work Bitch is much more streamlined and easier to follow.

Majmun

Posh sexy? Lol. I'm not really attracted to skeletons.

And yeah, Mel B has a great body. But I'm not a fan of those inflated boobs.

Geri is still sexy the last time I checked. Baby already looks like a grandma. Sporty was never sexy imo.

Dark Horse is the most flatline thing I've listened to all year, but she'll probably do well.
And here I thought Dark Horse would be right up your alley given who/what you're often vocal about.

In what world do we live in when BRITNEY SPEARS puts out the most daring lead single by a main pop girl?
I hope by daring you don't mean good. Work B**ch is the musical equivalent of 3 Guys, 1 Hammer.

Trigger

Posh sexy? Lol. I'm not really attracted to skeletons.

And yeah, Mel B has a great body. But I'm not a fan of those inflated boobs.

Geri is still sexy the last time I checked. Baby already looks like a grandma. Sporty was never sexy imo.

nnnnnn

She's not that skinny.
OupKFO7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom