• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

An entertaining embarrassment? Bout all I can give it.
ibjG39PZXATK3b.gif

I see you missed the interview where she admitted that most of the stuff she says is pretentious.

imOoFT8Xi0WTw.gif
G0rl, link me.

Nev

Banned
My ranking so far:

1. Gypsy
2. G.U.Y.
3. Mary Jane Holland
4. Venus
5. Do What U Want
6. Fashion!
7. Dope
8. Sex Dreams
9. Donatella
10. Artpop
11. Swine
12. Aura
13. Manicure
14. Jewels & Drugs

3phemeral

My ranking so far:

1. Gypsy
2. G.U.Y.
3. Mary Jane Holland
4. Venus
5. Do What U Want
6. Fashion!
7. Dope
8. Sex Dreams
9. Donatella
10. Artpop
11. Swine
12. Aura
13. Manicure
14. Jewels & Drugs

I refuse to believe that MANiGOD, Swinesus,and SeXXX God are that low. I'm going to reevaluate these posts when Amazon drops my copy into my inventory.

royalan

Wow...I still can't believe this album leaked more than a week before actual release.

There goes any hope Gaga had at impressive US numbers.

Anyway. Time to listen.

Fey

Banned
Venus and ARTPOP, I think I might use. The rest ...

alia_smiley.png
alia_smiley.png
alia_smiley.png

All of the itunes fest songs (except ARTPOP, which is still good) were SO MUCH BETTER live.

I think I may have actually enjoyed Born This Way more. TFM >>> TF >/= BTW >/= ARTPOP

What's the song that was supposed to be a lead single and people were going crazy over last year? Gypsy?

Nev

Banned
I don't know if it's the best song, but Gypsy is absolutely the biggest potential radio hit. If done correctly it could reach The Fame Monster levels of success.

They'll make Swine a single instead and it will peak at 16 though.

Servbot24

Banned
The PS3 boot up music.
idk

Haha, that might be what it reminded me of.

Anyways.

I'm halfway through this and SO. BORED. I hate it when people advertise themselves as these wild, out there personalities that are going to going to break all the rules of their craft, then their work comes out, and it's just a safe, under-imagined and irrelevant side note to their celebrity status. Muse is another obvious example of this. All talk. Bleh.

Does this get better after the title track because I might not even bother with the rest of it.

botty

Banned

Anyways.

I'm halfway through this and SO. BORED. I hate it when people advertise themselves as these wild, out there personalities that are going to going to break all the rules of their craft, then their work comes out, and it's just a safe, under-imagined and irrelevant side note to their celebrity status. Muse is another obvious example of this. All talk. Bleh.

Does this get better after the title track because I might not even bother with the rest of it.

Try Mary Jane Holland.

If that does nothing for you then I don't know :-/

xaosslug

Anyways.

i went in VERYVERYVERY skeptical, but ARTPOP is fairly life-giving, and Gaga's delivery is on point in a way that makes Katy Perry (PRISM is good, but like I said, it's like much of the material is 'too good' for her, or something...) and the other gurls an embarrassment, tbh. MJH's beat is pretty fucking sick, and as crony as Artpop (the song) is... it's pretty solid, and catchy as fuuuuuck! LOL

i can't.

really, really want to hear this shit in HQ, tho.

i went in VERYVERYVERY skeptical, but ARTPOP is fairly life-giving, and Gaga's delivery is on point in a way that makes Katy Perry (PRISM is good, but like I said, it's like much of the material is 'too good' for her, or something...) and the other gurls an embarrassment, tbh. MJH's beat is pretty fucking sick, and as crony as Artpop (the song) is... it's pretty solid, and catchy as fuuuuuck! LOL

i can't.

really, really want to hear this shit in HQ, tho.

its already out in HQ tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom