• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dope is not terrible tho. I use.

iOHSU9W9aLyyM.gif

Now sis...

ibwIiC4nzwyP2V.gif

Yado

I want to listen to Artpop but my music is on shuffle and the last few songs have all been bops. I don't want to ruin a good thing.

iLyqPsabMIiJb.gif

I need the lyrics to Gypsy especially the last minute

Someday in Jakarta....

Someday in Jakarta
I'm American
I'm gypsy I'm
Thankful for Australia, Malay, Sweden, Finland, Norway
Take my hand just for the day
I'm a gypsy, gypsy, gypsy hey

Best I could make out. I swear she sings something before Sweden, but I couldn't decipher it.

iLyqPsabMIiJb.gif

royalan

So far, after having given the entire album a preliminary listen, I will say that my least favorite songs are all of the ones produced by DJWS.

He clearly made no attempt to evolve past the sound he created for BTW. All of his ARTPOP tracks sound like B-Sides to his BTW offerings.

Which, even if I actually liked BTW, I wouldn't be a fan of. I like when artists push themselves and give us different sounds. ARTPOP should sound like ARTPOP, not BTW. Really, just one of the worst producers in the biz.

Still shocked that my favorite song is the one produced by http://t.co/1gDp9ieZHV of all people.

cory64

So far, after having given the entire album a preliminary listen, I will say that my least favorite songs are all of the ones produced by DJWS.

He clearly made no attempt to evolve past the sound he created for BTW. All of his ARTPOP tracks sound like B-Sides to his BTW offerings.

Which, even if I actually liked BTW, I wouldn't be a fan of. I like when artists push themselves and give us different sounds. ARTPOP should sound like ARTPOP, not BTW. Really, just one of the worst producers in the biz.

Still shocked that my favorite song is the one produced by http://t.co/1gDp9ieZHV of all people.

will.i.am, his ARTPOP when he's not doing it for himself.

Wow, I love the little bits and pieces of the song that travel between headphones when listening. Swine is still one of my faves and it comes without the leak's padding.

Fashion!

That's the stuff. It's like Jamiroquai and Kylie had a baby <3

WERQ BITCH TIER

1. Fashion
2. G.U.Y. (the part before the final chorus is the album highlight)
3. Sexxx Dreams
4. ARTPOP

MILD ANAL MOVEMENT TIER

5. Venus
6. Do What You Want
7. Mary Jane Holland
8. Swine

USABLE WHILE IN A COMPROMISED MENTAL STATE TIER

9. Jewels n' Drugs
10. Donatella
11. Manicure
12. Aura
13. Gypsy

APPLAUSE TIER

14. Applause

WhenMyBoyfriendLeavesABigPooInTheToilet-87350.gif
TIER

15. Dope

Poor brave Soulsis and Aguila, the lone members of the Dope defense force.

ihkgCGdE3t1OQ.gif

it's just horrible. gaga sounds like a dying animal on it.

Yeah, it really does sound as if she just walked into the studio drunk/high and started fucking around with a piano.

The melody isn't bad. But that's the only thing that's salvageable from that wreck.

cory64

Queen Kylie on Styled to Rock and the mentors reading the house down on everyone for them not bringing it for Aphrodylie.
this show is punching a bit tbh

I won't lie...

Gypsy brought me to silent tears when I first heard it, lol. When that beat started kicking in my brain was screaming "HOLY BALLS GAGA IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"

My girl <3

Phreaker

No tweets from her really. I wonder if she'll have a POP EMERGENCY and release the album on the 4th.

My one gripe about ARTPOP (the song) is that the hee-hee's in the background are too subdued.

Other than that, it's a transcendent psychedelic masterpiece.

YASS. I think I go used to the iTunes Fest version where they were much louder. I love them!

Trigger

The album was officially released in a region. They always leak after an official release. I doubt Gaga's team is that worried. Any leaker who doesn't give her coins isn't really a lost sale because they were never going to pay for it IMO.

cory64

Well Interscope doesn't want anything stealing MMLP2's thunder this week so I bet she was forced to Azealia her twitter away until after Tuesday.
My preorder remains uncanceled, she's getting her deserved coins.

I'm excited about the Dope performance. Just don't go too Bob Dylan with it. I assume that's why people don't care for the studio version... she goes for that Dylan twinge too much. She just needs to rein that in and it'll be great.

Dope is so good though ;__; The ending with full a cappella is jusTT

I wanna dress you up in silk
Taffeta
Tailor these clothes to fit your guilt
What's your size
This purse can hold my black card and
Tiara
Versace promises I will
Dolce vita

boy-vogue.gif

Well Interscope doesn't want anything stealing MMLP2's thunder this week so I bet she was forced to Azealia her twitter away until after Tuesday.
My preorder remains uncanceled, she's getting her deserved coins.

Did something happen w/ her Twitter? She's been tweeting a fuckload less.

Yado

If the slew of inane tweets are any indication, Azealia manages her twitter. She probably doesn't have anything going on to tweet about.

Not me being the only one not listening to ARTPOP. I'm going to have a little party like ya'll currently are all by myself on November 11th, I guess.

Now, to talk about some music I can listen to, Kelly Clarkson's Wrapped In Red. Three words...

LORD HAVE MERCY.

My Queen has slayed me. Her vocals, the production, it's all brilliant. I have been transported to December 25th. Kellegend has delivered a flawless holiday album. I can't contain my emotions right now. So amazing.

Crumpet, hold me.

Not me being the only one not listening to ARTPOP. I'm going to have a little party like ya'll currently are all by myself on November 11th, I guess.

Now, to talk about some music I can listen to, Kelly Clarkson's Wrapped In Red. Three words...

LORD HAVE MERCY.

My Queen has slayed me. Her vocals, the production, it's all brilliant. I have been transported to December 25th. Kellegend has delivered a flawless holiday album. I can't contain my emotions right now. So amazing.

Crumpet, hold me.

It really turned out a lot better than I expected :') I think I like Wrapped in Red more than a few of her pop albums, to be honest.

ibvzn5HFJBH2jh.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC

I have only listened to Dope and Fashion because they seem to be the most controversial here, and I like them both tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom