• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Mau ®;82620837 said:
I saw some clips. She was so cute *.*

"Work Bitch" actually does have some productivity increase in me. I was working on some sales forecasts and I just couldn't do it anymorE and I put "Work Bitch" on my headphones really loud and all of a sudden I had the will to get through. *.*

How inspirational *O* Knee inspiring everyone to be productive. If only she would promote her singles the week of instead of long after ;_;

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Imagine Dragons - Monster

i1Z37bR6yPs1U.gif

botty

Banned
Attention: Koodo

legendtina and shakira are neighbors. Xtina said on Leno that she is going to go visit her. I hope they collab.

iobYkuMnmTjSf.gif

Mau ®

The Latin Queen doesn't have time for ha. She's too busy saving the world from a poor education, raising a flawless baby, fucking a Spanish Soccer Icon, preparing for a tour and finishing on whats sure to be another flawless gem.

botty

Banned
Mau ®;82630289 said:
The Latin Queen doesn't have time for ha. She's too busy saving the world from a poor education

She must be doing a shit job because it's been six years since she worked with Beyonce and there has been no progress.

Kyon

Banned
@AZEALIABANKS
Just landed in NYC straight to studio! Y'all know I have to hop on that new Britney Spears and turn **** up!!!!! #WORKBXXTH #VOGUE #KUNTBRIGADE

Bye bitch

She must be doing a shit job because it's been six years since she worked with Beyonce and there has been no progress.

NNNNNNNNN not too much on Trash Beyn

Mau ®

This Zendaya chick and her "Replay" song are actually pretty good. The video gives me Cassie "Me and U" teas tho.

Let me use.

Queen Yuna got the starring role in Square's first direct sequel to a FF game. Sold millions. Bayonetta got left with a soon-to-be-flop sequel funded by Struggletendo for the Flop U.

Bayonetta is the definitive action game of the gen. Yuna wasn't even the best female character in both of her games.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
@AZEALIABANKS
Just landed in NYC straight to studio! Y'all know I have to hop on that new Britney Spears and turn **** up!!!!! #WORKBXXTH #VOGUE #KUNTBRIGADE

Bye bitch

I think this has major potential, Azealia could put something down that fits really well
Why did you censor shit too?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Semi real life claim to fame, James Arthur, the winner of UK x factor, DMed my friends cousin this

BUW-gxwIQAAPtob.jpg

Matt_

Does anyone remember the last time Azealia decided she was working with one of the pop girls?

iQoGVzGS0Y4ap.gif

Working with someone =/= going into the studio to put down your own remix
This will be more like harlem shake or kinda like the Blue Jeans remix

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Have all my PopGAF sistren updated to ios7?

It's so pretty. Apple's done it again.
now they just need to fix iTunes

iFe6Q1NntE2Cj.gif
Windows Phone is still on top in the visual stakes but the new features of iOS7 are lovely and in the case of eg control centre long overdue.

I like how nice my lock screen looks now, closer to how pretty my Lumia 920's was.

Matt_

Hearing glamorous on the radio has got me kinda excited for Fergie's next solo album
I hope we hear some news sometime soon

Bladenic

She's playing Hold on God we're coming home. Crying at this flawless radio station

Let me check out Botty's fave's station later too.

Edit: fffffff now she's stanning bubble butt and tim and Eric. Queen tbh

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
OMG Lorde might take Miley down! Green updates for ha and red for Miley. *.*
1-Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball 1.0000
2-Lorde - Royals 0.9774

Matt_

Im not going to lie. I'm pressed that Lorde is smashing and Lana didnt

Kyon

Banned
tumblr_mtd2nrQZWN1sb91y1o1_500.jpg

What did Britney do to deserve this?

I'm still screaming @ all the girls actually mentioning and semi promoting WB while the artist doesn't acknowledge it in public.

Absolute death @ Knee not doing any of the work but everyone else is.

Styles

Azaelia seems more excited to do a remix for someone else's song than releasing her album.. like girl, focus on your fucking ALBUM AND RELEASE IT ALREADY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom