• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

Mau ®;88472807 said:
Not sure what to think about Perfume. I can't judge given the poor quality of it's snippet. Hopefully a leak happens today.

It does seem Sia gave her Rih her ultimate magnum opus and ever since then Sia has been giving the other girls lesser Sia songs. Which still happen to be good songs either way.

I Am, You Lost Me, All I Need >>>>> Diamonds

tumblr_mumrss16LD1s8loaoo2_400.gif

Not even Everytime? ;_;

Knee, her impact in changing standardized English spelling.

Well, I have to admit that song came to my mind as "not terrible". So there. But I can't think of any ballad of her that I like, and even Everytime is just okay-ish.

Mau ®

Born To Make You Happy is still one of the best Britney mid tempos tbh.

Too bad she'll forever pay it dust, much like the rest of her early catalog excluding BOMT.

3phemeral

I like From the Bottom of My Broken Heart and Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know, but Britney's baby-ish tone on Perfume I can't use.

xaosslug

i was actually surprised at the positive reception for Fashion! considering how y'all usually shit on will.i.am's efforts. Even Big Fat Bass, which is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better.

Gaga's power over y'all, I guess.

ixgvfJu4Q0Kxs.gif

Trigger

i was actually surprised at the positive reception for Fashion! considering how y'all usually shit on will.i.am's efforts. Even Big Fat Bass, which is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better.

Gaga's power over y'all, I guess.

Because the filth is kept to a minimum.

I secretly use most of the BEP's catalogue tho. Monkey Business is still a fun album.

Koodo

Banned
The gurls should only be surprised when will.i.not makes a good song featuring himself. He's done amazing work for other people.

On that note, let me finally give money to Kelis for Flesh Tone.

xaosslug

generally, I think Donatella is self-indulgent, messy Gaga on full-tilt and I don't even.

but dat chorus...

Donatella!
I’m smoking them all for pinkie cars
Memevella!
All of the day, I’m in...I’m gonna smoke Marlboro light and drink Champagne
I’m gonna smoke Marlboro Light and drink Champagne
I smoke proper and I can drink champagne

ilBBTxFNKUNG.gif

Because the filth is kept to a minimum.

I secretly use most of the BEP's catalogue tho. Monkey Business is still a fun album.

it reminds me of Annie Lennox + Justice.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Big Fat Bass is absolutely unusable vile filth.

Artemisia

Banned
Eminem and The Goat are blocking Little Mix their magnum opus on UK iTunes.

5am is #6 on the albums chart, and 22 and rising on the singles chart. The slayage is coming.

Koodo

Banned
help

VAhJTzu.jpg

Why did I wait so long to give this album a proper listen.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoT like this Kelis!!!!!! OMG.

This is a certified headphone slaying.

Mau ®;88475714 said:
Born To Make You Happy is still one of the best Britney mid tempos tbh.

Too bad she'll forever pay it dust, much like the rest of her early catalog excluding BOMT.

I see no lies here. BTMYH will forever be one of my top 5 Knee songs.

royalan

If you didn't tell lies, these things wouldn't have to happen!

What lies? Have you listened to the track? Christina sounds great in that breathy lower register. She rarely ever sings an entire song down there. Very few girls do these days.

Mumei

What lies? Have you listened to the track? Christina sounds great in that breathy lower register. She rarely ever sings an entire song down there. Very few girls do these days.

Your suggestion that she is a girl who can sing from every part of her voice!

Mumei

Wait!

Roy, I just learned that Mariah and Stevie Wonder have a song. How does Stevie sound these days? Should I be excited?

Icicle

help

VAhJTzu.jpg

Why did I wait so long to give this album a proper listen.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoT like this Kelis!!!!!! OMG.

This is a certified headphone slaying.

STAN! Kelis is the Kameleon Kween.

Go back and listen to Kaleidoscope, Wanderland, Tasty, and (to a somewhat lesser extent) Kelis Was Here. Kelis deserves so much more success than just being "the girl who sang Milkshake".

Apparently she filmed a new video recently. I'm ready for Kelis to smash with Jerk Ribs.

7EMFSSI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom