• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
all the youtube viewers will have a moment with it too, soon

shall we go to plug.dj
http://plug.dj/popgaf/

ibnISwQPzOw8Nr.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Yes lets go and enjoy the mess.
Can the music awards be played through plug?

And shit starts in twenty mins

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Little Mix was on the X factor too this weekend, in case anyone cares
Is the US x factor on now? do they ever get anyone in too perform?

On first listen I like:

Sexxx Dreams
Manicure
DWUW
ARTPOP
Swine
Donatella
Fashion
MJH

That TI track doesn't belong what so ever. I'll rate them at some point. There are some I like way more than others for sure. It begins and ends weak imo.

Matt_

waiT
Perfume is shitting, she sounds amazing

Matt_

Not a fan of the chorus but I love the verses and the smells my perfume bit

royalan

Perfume: C-

Bless Britney for trying, but this is really a singer's song, and she's just not taking it to that place. The chorus isn't big enough, and in the verses she does this thing where she alternates between singing in her throat and then projecting in the mask, and then just going back and forth in a way that sounds kinda weird. Kinda like all those jokes that imitate her singing by talking like a baby.

I'll never tell, tell of myself, but I hope she smells my perfume
I'll never tell, tell of myself, but I hope she smells my perfume
I hide it well, hope you can tell, but I hope she smells my perfume
I hide it well, hope you can tell, but I hope she smells my perfume

ibbNl7uRezeUg6.gif
ibbNl7uRezeUg6.gif
ibbNl7uRezeUg6.gif

Basically everything about this post

xaosslug

now, assuming Sia wrote this song with Britney... this is kind of a peek into Britney's psyche... yeesh! Obsessive, clingy, psycho much?

iMqKnAdsW3R0L.gif

Matt_

Plug maintenance. What a shitty time

Mau ®

kiiii at the messy youtube awards.

Plug DJ is now performing maintenance so it took us out of the party lmao. A damn mess all around.

Koodo

Banned
No wonder Sia is so proud of this song. The songs she gives away are always trashed by terrible vocals, but
Whit
Knee has shown her the light.

ibbNl7uRezeUg6.gif

Matt_

Diamonds was a youtube phenomenon?

AND TAYLOR SWIFT WON what on earth
Against gangnam style and harlem shake, I knew you were trouble was the biggest youtube phenomenon.
The tweens, their power indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom