• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Kristine and something about a Japanese Jesus are the only things I dislike from NTMT

although Boys made me listen to Kids in America
ibycCwHu50b9EY.gif

Wilsongt

Please wrap your drunken arms around me
And I'll let you call me yours tonight
Cause slightly broken's just what I need
And if you give me what I want
Then I'll give you what you like
Please tell me I'm your one and only
Or lie and say at least tonight
I've got a brand new cure for lonely
And if you give me what I want
Then I'll give you what you like
When you turn off the lights
I get stars in my eyes
Is this love?
Maybe someday
So don't turn on the lights
I'll give you what you like
Emotions aren't that hard to borrow
When love's a word you never learned
And in a room of empty bottles
If you don't give me what I want
Then you'll get what you deserve
I get stars in my eyes
Is this love?
Maybe someday
I've got this scene in my head
I'm not sure how it ends
Is it love?
Maybe one day
I'll give you one last chance to hold me
If you give me one last cigarette
By now it's only in the morning
Now that I gave you what you want
All I want is to forget
I get stars in my eyes
Is this love?
Maybe someday
I've got this scene in my head
I'm not sure how it ends
Is it love?
Maybe one day
I'll give you what you like.

Avril Lavinge -- Give you What you want

Yaaaaaas. Sing it, Queen.

Real talk, I constantly look up certain words before I use them because I'm so paranoid of using them incorrectly.

The good sis Tali would do well to follow suit.

iidmTpj7uKSnL.gif

Kyon

Banned
OMG PASSENGER

i1hTgnhWH38jG.gif

It's already my fave from the Britney Jean era. Britney, ha anthemic rock ways ;______;

THIS IS LIVING

THIS IS LIVING

THIS IS LIVING

YEAHHH

iRzIrolKSAYfW.gif
iRzIrolKSAYfW.gif

Passenger is the 2nd song Britney wrote with Sia :)

OMG @ your BJ avi ;_;

Make me a BJ avi ;_; maybe of the perfume pic?

EDIT: new track name revealed "Brightest Morning Star". This is the 1 Dr Luke track. He confirms it's about her boys and personal, mid tempo no EDM.

I enjoyed it immensely. But I don't have experience with other Zelda games to judge it against them. Maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much. I never bothered to get Skyward Sword.

Artemisia

Banned
Oo(nos)T(algia) stans need to sit down and accept that the entire lanayru desert section alone contains more fun and displays more ingenuity than their fave game. I played OoT again, recently. A boring, tepid mess.

121wqx1xeddh.gif

royalan

Oo(nos)T(algia) stans need to sit down and accept that the entire lanayru desert section alone contains more fun and displays more ingenuity than their fave game

121wqx1xeddh.gif

This backwards thinking.

OoT was a funner game and had a larger impact in its time than any Zelda game that followed it, ESPECIALLY Skyward Azealia.

Nemesis_

I agree that OoT doesn't really hold up as well as people claim it to be, and I love all of the Zelda games. It's just too long and mechanically speaking it doesn't do a lot.

I mean, it's main schtick was that it was a 3D Zelda game. That schtick isn't really as interesting today.

Majora's Mask owns lives

Oo(nos)T(algia) stans need to sit down and accept that the entire lanayru desert section alone contains more fun and displays more ingenuity than their fave game. I played OoT again, recently. A boring, tepid mess.

121wqx1xeddh.gif
Even the glaring light of RECENT reviews clocks the nostalgia tea out of the game

121wqx1xeddh.gif

fumei that your fave game will never be considered The Best Zelda of All Time

Artemisia

Banned
This backwards thinking.

OoT was a funner game and had a larger impact in its time than any Zelda game that followed it, ESPECIALLY Skyward Azealia.

The xtina stan would be stuck in the past.

It's not uncommon for series that spanned multiple decades to have older entries be better than the new ones. See Final Fantasy for some good examples. It's not that OoT wasn't fun in it's heyday, it's just that it's been surpassed by later entries in every aspect.

121wqx1xeddh.gif

3phemeral

Oh no, Gaga. I could live with that Venus performance, but Do What U Want was a spastic MESS!

I think she's done over-the-top so much that when it comes to just standing and singing, she probably feels awkward as feck. Girl should have just sang that song without the antics. Sweet holy moly!

iE7keQKOMcAN3.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Boring and tepid is how I would describe the entire flying/transportation/traversing system in SS.

Eponallah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crimson Shitwing

OoT Godrule>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Birdpooploft & SS Hyrule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom