• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sputnik reviewer seems pressed.
tumblr_m7wusejA2Z1r17mw1.gif

A Tiny Mix Tapes 0 for Born This Way sized mess.
tumblr_m7wusejA2Z1r17mw1.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Looks rickity as. Gags is gonna die
and artpop will achieve posthumous critical and commercial acclaim

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Mumei's fav mariah tried to use the flying dress but she couldn't escape the ground's gravitational pull

Nemesis_

As she said, this is a test. I am probably about 80% sure that Studio XO will tweak this and we'll see it in the tour along with Anemone and her fibre optic wig.

ibydoInP4vrOL5.gif

At least she is promoting herself - she's got quite a bit of coverage from this.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Sounds like an angry beyhive
Is she going to be singing in this?

royalan

As she said, this is a test. I am probably about 80% sure that Studio XO will tweak this and we'll see it in the tour along with Anemone and her fibre optic wig.

ibydoInP4vrOL5.gif

At least she is promoting herself - she's got quite a bit of coverage from this.

I see her having a malfunction, accidentally flying into the audience, and impaling little monsters on those spokes sticking out of the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom