• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Betting there's going to be a lot of crow eaten when Sky~High slays with her alberm.

Sky-High.jpg

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
save us janet :(

idlesQU7bc7SM.gif
I wonder when she'll return and what it'll sound like. I hope she tries something new and different. Supposedly she was working on some new music. I thought we were going to get more back around the time of "Make Me" and "Nothing" though, and then the only other song to surface was her collab with Pitbull.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
@lordemusic wo #1 on US itunes. even if it lasts an hour i feel HAPPY. downside is all these miley fans telling me they're gonna stab my rotting corpse

Aguila you should be her bodyguard

DMeisterJ

Banned
I guess Rihanna has to save pop music again like she did last fall. Too bad she doesn't have an album coming this fall. Pop music will just have to hold on until Rih8nna comes back and truly delivers a lead single that is amazing and slays the charts. We STILL haven't had one of those yet this year, while Rihanna makes it look easy.

Partition

Banned
Even though Diamonds did well, it's still my least fave Rih lead single. Especially disappointing coming off the masterpieces that are Only Girl & WFL.

xaosslug

Even though Diamonds did well, it's still my least fave Rih lead single. Especially disappointing coming off the masterpieces that are Only Girl & WFL.

Wut? Diamonds was one of Rihanna's best songs, period, let alone one of her best lead singles. Only Girl is garbage by comparison. -_-

Partition

Banned
Wut? Diamonds was one of Rihanna's best songs, period, let alone one of her best lead singles. Only Girl is garbage by comparison. -_-

I can't get over how annoying/bad the "shrine bright like a diamond" line is. It ruins it for me.

Only Girl is a total BOP

xaosslug

I can't get over how annoying/bad the "shrine bright like a diamond" line is. It ruins it for me.

Only Girl is a total BOP

again, waaaaaat? That's like the best part of the song. I had it as my ringtone for weeks. LOL

Only Girl is a bop, sure. But Dimonds is a masterpiece/classic.

royalan

Only Girl is a total BOP

Diamonds' awful chorus ruins everything the amazing verses set up.

The pressedness.

"Shine Bright like a Diamond" is not only the most memorable part of the song, but the line has completely transcended the song itself and entered pop culture vernacular at this point.

#ShineBrightBitch

DMeisterJ

Banned
"Diamonds" would have been "Work bitch" level flop without the "Shine bright like a diamond" hook. Seems like people don't get why pop music is catchy.

And "Shine bright like a diamond" is an lconic line already. Just like "we found love in a hopeless place" and "oh na na, what's my name?"

Lord she needs to give us our 2013 lconic line since the rest of these ba$ics haven't done it yet.

Bladenic

I listened to Only God in The World and We Found God again cuz Drew mentioned them.

Slayed. Better than any first singles from the basic bitches of 2013. It's a fact.

Partition

Banned
We Found Allah and Only God In The World are some of the best pop songs to be released in the past decade, Diamonds wishes.

Does the #NVAY have a different idea of "iconic"? I'm trying to understand how Diamonds was that, but okay.

royalan

We Found Allah and Only God In The World are some of the best pop songs to be released in the past decade, Diamonds wishes.

Does the #NVAY have a different idea of "iconic"? I'm trying to understand how Diamonds was that, but okay.

Go into a club and shout "shine bright like a diamond!" and you'll have your answer.

cory64

"Shine bright like a diamond" has popped up everywhere in the past year. It's so calculated for commercial appeal iconic.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm trying to hum the song to myself but I really can't remember any other lines outside of shine bright like a diamon and you're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Sia's version remains superior though

Kyon

Banned
Part 2 of Extra Interview.

Knee talks about Work *Bleep* and Her Kids ^_^

She says her choreographer said to her "you aren't mommy you're sweet mommy bitch in this song"

Hoping for great things. She is so CUTE. She is BACK like for real this time I'm so happy.

http://youtu.be/hfYzNveLJv4

Matt_

Billy Ray Cyrus is in piers Morgan tonight. I'm expecting some piping hot tea to be spilt

Ohhhhh myyyyyyy Gooooooood

Worked out today with the new iTunes Radio blasting. Started playing Work Bitch, to which I realized that this is the GREATEST WORKOUT SONG OF ALL TIME. Seriously, I dare any of you guys to play this song while on the treadmill and not be completely inspired. It's crazy. The lyrics and the pacing of the production work so well for a quick run. It builds, falls, rises again, and has an outro that works so well as a final stretch sprint. Expert level shit.

My love for WB has gone up like 10,000 points. Werk, Brit.

Aguila

#ICONIC

Worked out today with the new iTunes Radio blasting. Started playing Work Bitch, to which I realized that this is the GREATEST WORKOUT SONG OF ALL TIME. Seriously, I dare any of you guys to play this song while on the treadmill and not be completely inspired. It's crazy. The lyrics and the pacing of the production work so well for a quick run. It builds, falls, rises again, and has an outro that works so well as a final stretch sprint. Expert level shit.

I was running today too. Work Bitch came on, and I started running as if a horny Taylor Swift/cannibalistic Kelly Clarkson hybrid monster were chasing me.

Phreaker

I listened to Only God in The World and We Found God again cuz Drew mentioned them.

Slayed. Better than any first singles from the basic bitches of 2013. It's a fact.

I really can't see any lies here. Only God in The World still slays me and is still in heavy rotation on my Pop playlist.

I use this song!!! but I had never seen that crazy video.

Um, have you tried working out to Applause or Swine?

cory64

Britney must have sent a demo to Xtina at the beginning of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom