• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to account and see if you have any pending downloads.

nothing.

same thing happened with the promo singles, I couldn't download them...I had to search for them and do it manually. I don't want to buy every song separately, it eventually goes back to normal, but I want the official album now lol.

botty

Banned
nothing.

same thing happened with the promo singles, I couldn't download them...I had to search for them and do it manually. I don't want to buy every song separately, it eventually goes back to normal, but I want the official album now lol.

check your library, see if you can do a cloud download.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I guess Amazon's Auto Rip feature won't put the MP3 version of ARTPOP in the cloud for me until tomorrow or later. *sigh*

The fumes. I feel them.

These music services need to get with it. It's the 21st century. I require instant gratification.

isCuYRgBbIXMl.gif

The fumes. I feel them.

These music services need to get with it. It's the 21st century. I require instant gratification.

isCuYRgBbIXMl.gif
Most definitely. I've avoided the leaks like the plague, so I should be rewarded right now. The fricken MP3s are uploaded on Amazon's servers, so they should just let me download it. I won't be getting the CD until a week from now since I chose free shipping, so hopefully when I wake up in the morning I can download it. *prays*

Nemesis_

It's interesting that ARTPOP's release has a group of people suddenly loving Born This Way as an album and while previously about being all about "the music" suddenly caring about sales and what not.

The transparency.

ibydoInP4vrOL5.gif

I'm thinking that she might be better off letting others write her songs tbh. The well is dry.

Of course she would never let that happen. The artiste that she is.

The transparency.

Sis, that's quite a reach of you to assume that I meant that in any way as a compliment. As Kyon said: This album is worse than BTW. It's that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom