• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibqjJUAMDZMLC7.gif

My top 5 in no order are:

Swine
Sexxx Dreams
G.U.Y.
Gypsy
DWUW

Does that help?

Can't believe today's the day. Just six months ago we were smack-dab in the middle of a Gaga media blackout, wondering if this album was even gonna happen this year. lol

I'm gonna run out to the store at lunch and buy two copies. Also this app is fucking hilarious. In a bad way. But that intro? Hot hot hot.

Amazon still hasn't put ARTPOP in the cloud for me. >>

But, Spotify has the album. I caved and listened to Sexxx Dreams.

O M F G.

SLAYEEEEEEDDDDDD!

Nemesis_

Aw really? Did she perform them in order?

She didn't play the whole album. She only played a few songs, most of which we've already heard. That aspect was disappointing, but all of us came to the agreeance that she smashed the performances. Better than anything she's done this era.

But I won't ruin the surprises, make sure you watch them when you get the chance. Especially ARTPOP :p

Nemesis_

Fashion still remains as flaccid as Perfume for me. I don't think I'll ever get around to liking it. Not even the tour will save it.

I wonder how much higher these scores would be if she didn't name the album "ARTPOP." All these reviews seem to compliment the songs themselves without the baggage or pretense, but complain that Gaga seemingly set a higher standard for herself by using the word "art" in the title. People seem to assume that the "art" moniker insinuates something more grand than what the final product is, even though no one can seem to define what they understand "art" to be or mean.

But isn't that what art is? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom