• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not tew much on Roy. He might have confused her with "Legend" X.

i3dlyeqd5801K.gif

Artemisia

Banned
the lord sells 1.2 million copies of her album in a week without a single one costing less than $9.99, gaga can't reach 500k even with discounts.

Queen of Pop, right?

ibnY6oanoVUzir.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Also, seeing Gaga on Graham Norton...made me realise that I don't find her endearing at all. I don't really want to go full-on character assassination but so much stuff she did and said made me roll my eyes.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;89390383 said:
Holy shit she's probably gonna go head to head against Hasbeyn kiiii

I don't think Rih would wait until 2018 to release new music, it's just not like her.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Trying to rewatch the ARTRAVE stream and vevo wont let me rewind and instead is just replaying the thing? It started on Dope, how much did I miss/left to go?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If you needed any more convincing that Raciste is trashe who should be avoidede at all costes.

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/l...t-dont-worry-shell-help-sort-that-out/121530/

Lorde thinks pop used to be “shameful” but don’t worry she’ll help sort that out

Lorde would quite like to help pop get taken a bit more seriously if that’s okay with everyone else.
Having a chat to the Daily Telegraph about her sudden pop baptism, she said the following words in the following order:
“I didn’t expect to be in this world but I think it’s kind of cool. For a long time pop has been this laughable, shameful thing.”
Hm…
“But it’s actually gratifying and fun and can unite populations, which I think is incredibly powerful. So hopefully I am showing that pop can be taken seriously.”
She also had something to say about all the people banging on about her being this sort of anti-Miley Cyrus figure.
“That is definitely an older person’s reaction to my songs,” she explains. “I would absolutely take my clothes off if I wanted to and that would be my choice and I would be empowered by it.”
So there we have it.

ibanifdRBZDZI.png
ibanifdRBZDZI.png
ibanifdRBZDZI.png
ibanifdRBZDZI.png

Nemesis_

Trying to rewatch the ARTRAVE stream and vevo wont let me rewind and instead is just replaying the thing? It started on Dope, how much did I miss/left to go?

The best bits were the beginning. You've missed Aura, ARTPOP, MANiCURE and Gypsy.

ARTPOP was life giving because her security almost lost her to the crowd T_T

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm pretty sure it went dope then Applause and then finally DWUW

Yeh it started again
I was SCREAMING when she chucked someones drink off a sculpture onto the floor

She's been slaying the entire show, on Gypsy right now and it really needs to be a single at some point

Nemesis_

Yeh it started again

She's been slaying the entire show, on Gypsy right now and it really needs to be a single at some point

I screamed at that too. Imagine if you were the person who put it there :fear:

There's another #dead moment when she yells at security towards the end.

Yeh it started again

It really does omg. I love it.

That being said...I really do not like ARTPOP. The chorus is okay but that's about it. It could be a grower but for now it's a huge no.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mau ®;89390383 said:
She's coming to save pop music
1074.gif
1074.gif
1074.gif
1074.gif

Holy shit she's probably gonna go head to head against Hasbeyn kiiii

Not her slaying the charts in her off time and then getting ready to slay with the lead single from Rihanna 8.

She's a mess. Other stans thought they would have a break from seeing ha on iTunes and she had another thing planned

Matt_

I screamed at that too. Imagine if you were the person who put it there :fear:

There's another #dead moment when she yells at security towards the end.

Is that when she just scream GET THE FUCK OFF MY STAGE? I thought she was talking to a monster
iv0LiVmhBimIJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom