• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

I miss Beyoncé

ibvbjEo4EUOthI.gif

Feeling a little let down by Gaga and KP. I think between the new albums I might have about five songs I love.

When will Kylie return? Will she bring the fun back?

LEVEL 3 is still all that matters so far.

SaintZ

So... my favorites from ARTPOP are G.U.Y., MANiCURE, Do What U Want and... Mary Jane Holland. Which is kinda weird 'cause I HATED the snippet but I chaned my mind after hearing it in full.

To me, Fashion! was the worst song, followed by Dope... the production is so lackluster (I can't believe it was produced by the same man who produced Ride) also, Gaga's vocals sound really weird. Swine wasn't that good either.

I'm torn about Jewels n Drugs. I appreciate the fact that Gaga tried to change her sound with this and I like the verses but the production is awfully basic and I just don't like the chorus.

Gypsy, Donatella, Aura and Venus are cute. ARTPOP and Sexxx Dreams are alright.

In all pretty good and I still say that ARTPOP is better than BTW, tbh. At least I see myself going back to some of these songs.

avrilexplain6xixs.gif

Excuse me

Mariah recorded Vision of Love at 20.

Christina recorded Walk Away at 20.

Ariana old ass is LATE.

Ariana became a protégé at 16. Full stop. It's not her fault her voice was back seated to Victoria Justice. Give her the benefit of the doubt, out of all Disney and Nick acts to ever make it in the world, vocally she is the best. Especially the best since the Mickey Mouse club..

I legitimately don't understand Cassie's career. Like yeah her first album is okay.

Me & U was a pretty big hit even though I never knew Cassie was behind it when it was actually popular. Poor her.

King of Hearts is a bop. But I think waiting for a second album is a futile hope at this point.

iEpjGBz3OpLab.gif

Are you insinuating she wasn't? She certainly didn't develop her voice on her basement floor one cold winter. And I'm almost 100% sure Mariah is paying attention. Her time is coming soon and she knows it.

You thinking Mariah actually cares about Ariana....

iEpjGBz3OpLab.gif

(Well other than wishing doom on her since Ariana's flop singles still sell more than Mariah's)

You thinking Mariah actually cares about Ariana....

iEpjGBz3OpLab.gif

(Well other than wishing doom on her since Ariana's flop singles still sell more than Mariah's)

I think she is. Mariah can get Miguel to do a feature then she is also checking the playing field and I know she is checking. This is Mariah we are talking about lol. Her name in the same sentence of someone who she considers a lessor will be of interest.. I think it would be foolish for Mariah to not hone Ariana. She was able to make a shitty song with Garbaj, and have a fued with that flop so she needs to stop beating around the bush and get talks going. The fact that she isn't trying to check Ariana but could destroy her legendary Christmas song with JUSTIN BIEBER is disgraceful!

Edit: Ariana is going to be the next true successor to her generation as the new Mariah. If Ariana covers "All I want for Christmas" and kills it. I think all hating should stop. I think she covered visions of Love and did a good job as well.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Y2Kev's ARTBOP review sponsored by NAUGHTY DOG

XWlizxw.gif

TIER

Venus
Sexxx Dreams
Manicure
Artpop
Swine
Donatella
Gypsy

V0BADDH.gif

TIER

GUY
Do What U Want
Fashion!
Applause
Mary Jane Holland

9nlHlDU.gif

TIER

Dope
Aura

UFKmcyB.gif

TIER

Jewels n Drugs

royalan

...so is anybody going to do a review of the ARTPOP app?

I'm interested in downloading it...but I don't like the idea of polluting my phone.

Nemesis_

...so is anybody going to do a review of the ARTPOP app?

I'm interested in downloading it...but I don't like the idea of polluting my phone.

It's not particularly amazing right now, but a few of us really love the GIF maker. It's so shit it's good tbh.

The features that will make it worth having (Trakstar and GagaTV) aren't added in yet. You could probably safely wait if you weren't interested in making GIFs.

It's growing on me. GUY is too.

The only song I don't think I will ever listen to again is J&D.

Me too, it is too long IMO.

Y2Kev's ARTBOP review sponsored by NAUGHTY DOG

XWlizxw.gif

TIER

Venus
Sexxx Dreams
Manicure
Artpop
Swine
Donatella
Gypsy

V0BADDH.gif

TIER

GUY
Do What U Want
Fashion!
Applause
Mary Jane Holland

9nlHlDU.gif

TIER

Dope
Aura

UFKmcyB.gif

TIER

Jewels n Drugs

I laughed.

I need to play these games again

Also, I just made my roommate watch Chinese Food as punishment for her earlier statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom