• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
too busy stanning for Motorola RAZRs from 2006 which is coincidentally the last time Xtincta had a hit record

I think this is the 3rd time now I've caught you coming for Irvinesus with that basic shit

Irvine might be my fave ballad of hers, if it's any consolation
iwLXS8i93Fl3Q.png

Absolutely.

Breakaway > Thankful > Stronger > All I Ever Wanted > My December

Breakaway > Stronger > My December > Wrapped in Red > Thankful > All I Ever Wanted

mDXIZLU.gif

Yado

Own it
Own it
Own it
Own it
I said go own that shit
Own that shit, own that shit

iw4dOuBnk36Ei.gif

This moment Drake and I are having right now though...

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Y2Kev's ARTBOP review sponsored by NAUGHTY DOG

XWlizxw.gif

TIER

Venus
Sexxx Dreams
Manicure
Artpop
Swine
Donatella
Gypsy

V0BADDH.gif

TIER

GUY
Do What U Want
Fashion!
Applause
Mary Jane Holland

9nlHlDU.gif

TIER

Dope
Aura

UFKmcyB.gif

TIER

Jewels n Drugs

bye why is the top tier a woman while all the others are nathan drake this is ass-backwards

botty

Banned
are we allowed to talk about games for a bit? cool. donatella is kingdom hearts tier. go buy kingdom hearts 1.5 for ps3 today.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
are we allowed to talk about games for a bit? cool. donatella is kingdom hearts tier. go buy kingdom hearts 1.5 for ps3 today.

I bought KH1.5. It's Iwata-tier. KH2.5 will be Kaz-tier though when you can play BBS on a big screen.

GUMMI SHIT

Aguila

#ICONIC
I was playing Ucharted 2 for the first time this month. I can't even bother with it after the first hour. Cheesy + predictable + clunky gameplay. I may sell, and it was free.
z9Fu88M.png

Where is the Last Guardian?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I have never played Uncharted 1 and probably never will. U2 was my glorious entry to the franchise

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Lorde and Royals is slowly ingraining itself into my mind and I am not happy about it.
I may download Pure Heroine.

Ugh, Amazon still hasn't uploaded ARTPOP to my cloud. *grumbles* Anyways, I watched ARTRAVE just now on Vevo, and I enjoyed it. Gaga was working that stage. Aura was kind of boring, but I think I'm just done with the song. It seems so old now since it leaked ages ago. ARTPOP is so good live, I love it. Sexxx Dreams, ahhh I just love the way she performs that song. Venus was good, a lot better than her past performances of the song, I found. MANiCURE is just such a jam live. I actually fell in love with Gypsy, which I thought I would always hate. It was kind of shocking at first when the band kicked in, though, since I thought she was only going to sing it with the piano, but it was good. Dope, ugh... now I see why people hate the song here, lol. It's just such a lame song. Applause I'm kind of getting over since I've heard it so much, but it's still great live. Do What U Want was way better this time around. I thought her past performances of the song were lacking, but she gave it life this time around. With that said, I put ARTRAVE just a little bit under the iTunes Festival in terms of amazingness. Good job Gaga! :)

Oh, and...

Uncharted 2 > Uncharted 1 > Bionic > Uncharted 3

Elena > Chloe

I'm loving Y2Kev more after that ARTPOP review, but I agree, Nathan Drake should have been the only character used. He is so hot. <3 I'll do my own little review of ARTPOP once I get the album.

I'm going crazy with this Gaga album and am I the only one who gets slan at the production level of Sexxx Dreams is outrageous. The drums that punch in the chorus after she says "... In my sex dreams" [Boom Bap, Bass Guitar going in] "You are in my..".. [Repeat]... This literally killed me. I had a moment in my car when I felt that punch.... It literally almost made me cry. It hit my stomach, all the other sounds in that chorus like the Synths gave me goosebumps all the way to my brain. It was like soda fizzing up after shaking it, then slowly disintegrating as it touches oxygen... That euphoria..

Nemesis_

I'm going crazy with this Gaga album and am I the only one who gets slan at the production level of Sexxx Dreams is outrageous. The drums that punch in the chorus after she says "... In my sex dreams" [Boom Bap, Bass Guitar going in] "You are in my..".. [Repeat]... This literally killed me. I had a moment in my car when I felt that punch.... It literally almost made me cry. It hit my stomach, all the other sounds in that chorus like the Synths gave me goosebumps all the way to my brain. It was like soda fizzing up after shaking it, then slowly disintegrating as it touches oxygen... That euphoria..

Let her in and raise you to new heights you've never experienced before.

ibydoInP4vrOL5.gif

I've been preaching this holy gospel ever since Swinefest *.*

I'm glad someone else sees the light

I wrote that all messed up because I'm still recovering from all those feels. To everyone who can't feel ARTPOP, get better speakers. There's just so much sounds that makes this album amazing. My Lady Gagallah ratings coming up..

Matt_

I believe in Gypsy since she played it at artRAVE.

Mhm. She can really sell it live, just took it to a whole new level.
Would have been an ideal second single to go around performing at talk shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom