• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Anyways, I picked up ARTFLOP's "limited physical" cuz I'm a sucker for that sort of thing and pre-ordered Brit's next
flop
album.
52b0f867.gif

iRJkZeafTEHby.gif

This dissonance though

Yado

I'm your National Anthem
God, you're so handsome
Take me to the Hamptons
Bugatti Veyron

He loves to romance them
Reckless abandon
Holdin' me for ransom
Upper echelon

iHcQjjxHCacKE.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Touchdown, why did you stop updating us with The Art of Inducing Narcolepsy's "wig snatching" performance on itunes?
7be5c36a.gif

Oh did you want an Itunes update good sis? Sure.

Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You - US iTunes: #169

Mariah Carey - The Art of Letting Go - US iTunes: #49 (peaked at 27)

iwiiuo6XzIBKK.gif

So, we're still doing this? Can we make fun of Mariah's special needs lookin kids too?

Now see that is low to go after some damn kids...

tumblr_lzu00uvnn81qhjgo1.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Her days of "waiting" for a hit single have never happened. She just shits out songs on facebook and they chart. Not you coming for Mariah's 18 number ones when Rih has had less solo number ones than bruises on her face.

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

But do they top the charts? Did beautiful go #1? Or Triumphant? Or Obsessed? Did any of them even to top 10? And going for domestic violence. A mess.

Touchdown

Banned
But do they top the charts? Did beautiful go #1? Or Triumphant? Or Obsessed? Did any of them even to top 10? And going for domestic violence. A mess.

But did I lie? You wan't to go after Mimi after every time I make a post about anything so I can play that game too.

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Lawd the Hunger Games soundtrack is so damn depressing and dull
Like I know it's what the world is like, but you can inject a bit of life into somber tunes
i0ha5Lkznj5Qx.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Ellie, Sia, The Weeknd, Santigold, Phantogram(hew) and Lorde can stay. The rest are trash

Matt_

Xtina has a very distinct voice and unfortunately it's a voice that I'm rarely a fan of

Icicle

The Madonna/Janet Jackson Old Testament stan war is required reading for all PopGAFers.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=38062341

Thanks for the free promo, sis! I ended up spending an hour and half this morning revisiting the early days of POPGAF. I had FORGOTTEN we started USING random capitalization like THIS at SOME point. The draggings were on a whole other level back then.

I'm pretty sure I would be banned now if I wrote some of those same things I said about Madonna then. I miss Phonomezer, she was a lovable arch-nemesis and a worthy opponent. I trust that she's lurking this thread still or is possibly even reincarnated as one of our new-ish Juniors.

#JusticeforPhono

if you do not choose the 3DS and have SSB by the time it's out, I will disown you as one of my popgaf sistren.

ihKbE03oxotUZ.gif

Lol I'm still jaded about that. I'm such a SSB fiend but there's no way I'm getting a Wii U. Playing Smash on a handheld sounds so... unofficial :/ And cel-shading? Mehhhh.

I miss Pokemon and Animal Crossing in my life though. And Mario Kart. And Zelda. Well everything Nintendo really.

But I also have a 4S and I'm due for a new phone at this point. Hmmmm.

botty

Banned
Just a heads up, if anyone is listening to Days Are Gone... be sure to check out the bonus track: "Edge"

I don't know if it's available outside of the UK, and you'd be missing out on, what I would consider, the full HAIM experience.

Sistren, I have money to spend.

3DS XL or iPhone 5S? Serious question. lol

3DS. Then get Animal Crossing and all of the Ace Attorney games.

Fire Emblem is good too.
Listening to Days Are Gone for the first time.

Let's see what the hype is about...

ibrGPHNJGWD1fo.gif

Prepare your body

Just a heads up, if anyone is listening to Days Are Gone... be sure to check out the bonus track: "Edge"

I don't know if it's available outside of the UK, and you'd be missing out on, what I would consider, the full HAIM experience.

ibeJmzJbI2RV0n.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom