• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I feel like it will. This weekend will hopefully push it over the edge.

its in position to

(11/14): LADY GAGA – Do What U Want f/R. Kelly: 32.771 (+1.457)

holding steady on iTunes at #15

it just needs that extra push which hopefully comes from tomorrow's performance

lady_gaga_with_fozzi_by_hausofdye-d6uc1gy.gif

Kiiiiii. I don't know if I'll ever get a Wii U. Nintendo tricked me when it came to the Wii, and I've been burned ever since.

Such a waste of money for like the two games I ended up playing on it. And the waggle was fun for a day before it got really old.

Kiiiiii. I don't know if I'll ever get a Wii U. Nintendo tricked me when it came to the Wii, and I've been burned ever since.

Such a waste of money for like the two games I ended up playing on it.

There were dozens of excellent games including many less mainstream titles.

If you then did not purchase them your poor experience is your fault and no one else's.

Partition

Banned

Such a waste of money for like the two games I ended up playing on it. And the waggle was fun for a day before it got really old.

If you only played two games, it better of been Galaxy 1 & 2

Twilight Princess was one actually. The other was RE4. RIP.

I never had a Gamecube during the sixth generation. I had a PS2 for most of it and then got an original Xbox later for Halo reasons.

Fey

Banned
Going 3DS/Vita this gen tbh

Brother got a PS4, and Wii U will probably be bought eventually for new Zelda/Smash.

Don't need anything else.

tumblr_mw82wnvnkv1sqm001o1_500.gif

Majmun

No Xenoblade is a bigger offender. Best jrpg of the last gen. It's in my top 3 list of best games of last gen as well.

1. The Last of Us
2. Xenoblade
3. Super Mario Galaxy

The Wii was pretty shit overall, but the best games on the platform were amazing.

royalan

No Xenoblade is a bigger offender. Best jrpg of the last gen. It's in my top 3 list of best games of last gen as well.

1. The Last of Us
2. Xenoblade
3. Super Mario Galaxy

The Wii was pretty shit overall, but the best games on the platform were amazing.

You're getting PS4? *.*

This cements my decision.

Majmun

You're getting PS4? *.*

This cements my decision.

Yep, the day it comes out in Holland. If I can find one tho, because I haven't pre-ordered.

You should get one as well. We could play together. The Ps4 seems to be pretty popular in POPGAF *.*

Mau ®

I didn't know the PS4 came out until Kyon posted his lol

There's so many PS3 games I still have yet to buy that I don't see myself buying a PS4 until 2015 tbh. Or when the spANISH economy rihcovers.

2015 it is :/

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Katy Besus continuing to effortlessly slay all girls who dare cross her path. Little Red aoty 2k14, just get the engraving done now.

Still surprised that most of the US girls continue to utilize such lame producers, when it's the Brits and Swedes punching everyone out of the production game.

royalan

...I did have a moment with Katy B's "Got Paid" earlier today. Played it at work, the room grooved.

I just got paaaaaiiiidddd

Katy Besus continuing to effortlessly slay all girls who dare cross her path. Little Red aoty 2k14, just get the engraving done now.

Still surprised that most of the US girls continue to utilize such lame producers, when it's the Brits and Swedes punching everyone out of the production game.

This whole post is nothing but tea.

3phemeral

its in position to

(11/14): LADY GAGA – Do What U Want f/R. Kelly: 32.771 (+1.457)

holding steady on iTunes at #15

it just needs that extra push which hopefully comes from tomorrow's performance

lady_gaga_with_fozzi_by_hausofdye-d6uc1gy.gif

If she performs Dope one last time...

I really think her promoting that song is tuning off the general public to her music. Sure, it holds special meaning for her to her fans, but most everyone here unanimously hated it on first listen. I gather the GP feels the same about something performed with such a weighted state of depression. Hell, I couldn't even get myself to watch that Youtube Awards performance.

royalan

If she performs Dope one last time...

I really think her promoting that song is tuning off the general public to her music. Sure, it holds special meaning for her to her fans, but most everyone here unanimously hated it on first listen. I gather the GP feels the same about something performed with such a weighted state of depression. Hell, I couldn't even get myself to watch that Youtube Awards performance.

And it's not just that the song is bad. But GAGA is bad while performing it.

Honestly, the whole "this song is so special to me I'm on the verge of a complete breakdown whenever I perform it" vibe that she goes for is unbearable. It's completely false, phony and overdone.

I tried to watch her Youtube performance of Dope, but I couldn't even finish it for that very reason. It was literally making me uncomfortable watching her.

3phemeral

And it's not just that the song is bad. But GAGA is bad while performing it.

Honestly, the whole "this song is so special to me I'm on the verge of a complete breakdown whenever I perform it" vibe that she goes for is unbearable. It's completely false, phony and overdone.
Even I can't deny that I feel the same way when I watch it. Hell, the Howard Stern version of Dope was great because I couldn't even see if she was enacting the same sentiment.
I tried to watch her Youtube performance of Dope, but I couldn't even finish it for that very reason. It was literally making me uncomfortable watching her.
I felt the same way while watching just the very start of the performance and eventually closed the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom