• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sistren, I think MJH needs an INTERVENTION
I mean Gaga would still be going by Stefani without Queen

AOBTD alone is enough to cement ha eternal relevancy

I won't deny their influence. But most Queen songs I've heard have done nothing but annoy me.

Interesting that you mention Another One Bites the Dust, because that's the only one I've ever liked in any capacity.

ibf1K8zZd7GZHx.gif

Does Furtado have any plans of going on a national parking lot tour?

God, I just hate how bad most of The Spirit Indestructible is. Waiting for the Night and Miracles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

botty

Banned
I asked crumpet and artemisia this earlier, but for anyone who has enjoyed HAIM's album.. what is your trinity (favorite 3 songs)?

Artemisia

Banned
Days Are God should be required listening for all members of PopGAF. It is true ARTPOP, unlike Gaga's latest collection of musical droppings.

I'm listening to Loose again and longing for the days of 2006 when Nelly and Gwen were slaying effortlessly.

And Perra hadn't reared her head to perpetually aurally terrorize a nation.

ibf1K8zZd7GZHx.gif

Icicle

I asked crumpet and artemisia this earlier, but for anyone who has enjoyed HAIM's album.. what is your trinity (favorite 3 songs)?

I just listened to the alberm for the first time tonight. I was underwhelmed, tbh. However, the track Days Are Gone and the one that immediately followed absolutely slayedT me.

botty

Banned
The Wire, If I Could Change Your Mind, and Days Are God.

The Wire, Days Are Gone, Go Slow

I just listened to the alberm for the first time tonight. I was underwhelmed, tbh. However, the track Days Are Gone and the one that immediately followed absolutely slayedT me.

Yeah, I've been listening to this album non-stop and I love Days Are Gone, too. I used to like The wire, until I saw the video and it turned me off.

So I'd say...My trinity is: Days Are Gone, Falling, and Edge.

irarzweoOYDQl.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
2006, Timbaland, ha peak.

eww you just reminded me of that new Timbaland track with Jay-Z and Drake

idjSZeRiPTIC2.gif

but you also have me bopping to Nelly and Gwen

LOOK AT YOUR WATCH NOW!
YOU'RE STILL A SUPER HOT FEMALE!
YOU GOT YOUR MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT!
AND THEY'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOUR HOT TRACK!

What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting for!?

ibfOjlNyyLCbX5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom