• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Also Rihanna DELETED the comment where she "denied" the Gaga collab. Hm
interesting2.gif

omg

Aguila

#ICONIC
I wouldn't mind a Rihanna collab as long as she sings. I don't want tew many rap features.

Onika can remain FORGOTTEN.

3phemeral

Rihanna on SexDreams?
#MyPower

Anyway, I'm too paranoid about gif content these days; I'm not even sure what constitutes a racy gif anymore. Please don't get this thread deleted again!

DMeisterJ

Banned
But how long did it take
hey.gif

And do you really think a Rih track would be able to effortlessly slay iTunes at this moment?
hey.gif

Are you really trying it with saying she has no ability to effortlessly slay? Put together an argument without using the words "right" or "now".

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Are you really trying it with saying she has no ability to effortlessly slay? Put together an argument without using the words "right" or "now".

Where have you been didn't effortlessly slay
You da one didn't effortlessly slay
Stay didn't reach #1

Honestly Rih doesn't have the immaculate record that everyone thinks she does

royalan

How's the build quality? Unsure whether i wants the 5c, 5s of the Xperia Z1 atm

Coming from the 4s, it's a lot lighter than I imagined it would be, but it still feels really solid and slab-like. The plastic has a glossy texture, but it's not slippery. Fits pretty comfortably in my hand, unlike the 5 (5s) which felt TOO thin - like I couldn't get a good grip on the phone. Then again, I have huge hands, so...

The 5c doesn't feel like it needs a case (honestly, this thing feels more durable than the 5s despite being plastic, which was a big deal for me considering I shattered my 4s). But I think I might cave in and get a case anyway.

If Rihanna is on Sex Dreams I will be so fucking pressed, lol

Then again her vocals are usually much more interesting on features. Her (lack of) power *.*

Temple is one of the songs? Weird name. Most likely gonna shit.

botty

Banned
Jesustina Christguilera being awarded another humanitarian award

Former President Jimmy Carter will headline the first Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards, which will be presented Oct. 3.

Other award recipients will include singers Christina Aguilera and Michael Bolton, officials announced Thursday.

The awards promote achievements in the fight for social justice.

Ali, a former three-time heavyweight champion, will attend the awards, which will be at the Galt House Hotel in downtown Louisville.

Carter will receive the Humanitarian Lifetime Achievement Award. Aguilera will be awarded the Humanitarian of the Year Award, and Bolton was chosen for the Humanitarian Award for Gender Equality.

Here's a pic of Xtina with a stan.

muhammed_ali_christina_aguilera_wfp_haiti.jpg

I guess some pop girls save lives, while others cause deaths.

legendtinax5lts.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Temple is one of the songs? Weird name. Most likely gonna shit.

its about Taylor

@GalaKapanadze 6h
@ladygaga Which song was the inspiration of @TaylorKinney111 ? #ARTPOPquestion x10

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 6h
@GalaKapanadze TEMPLE.
@DeathByGAGA 5h
@DeathByGAGA @ladygaga does TEMPLE have religious connotations? #ARTPOPquestions

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 5h
@DeathByGAGA no. but its about feeling safe with someone so beautiful on the inside and out. like venus making love to a god. protection

TaxxFmf.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Still higher than the week Diamonds was #1 on iTunes.

I really don't understand stanning for peak placements on itunes if the song is going to drop off almost immediately

It seems to me all you're doing is highlighting the fact that Rihanna had a mediocre start with Diamonds

Fujin

Banned
Now if this collab turns out to be true the the Navy and The Monsters will have to form a pact, so yall better get this fighting out of the way while you have the chance.

tumblr_m103q5Axhw1qczbido1_500.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Applause has been very stable. I hope it gets a chance to shine bright.

Hopefully not like diamonds. Diamonds don't shine they reflect.

Ke$ha said:
VEGAS!! let's do this. who is ready for @iHeartRadio tomorrow?? i may even have one or two surprises for yall. #iheartradio #secretsarefun
What might it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom