• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Asami has overcome all of her challenges using intelligence and skill Korra could only dream of. From her villainous father and the struggling family business to that nervous bottom she once loved cavorting with a bum bitch who couldn't bend anything but her knees and her morals. Allahsami has risen above it all and she will continue to do so.

iwFajj8waDIyd.gif

LAWD...bum bitches and nervous bottoms? Maybe I should watch this show...

3phemeral

It's the costumes and style IMO. They're often so loud and distracting that people don't focus on her body much. She can serve if the situation calls for it.

Completely agreed. She's never really tried to serve sexy, and it's not as if she can't appear cute. She just doesn't go out of her way to.

I want to see her genuinely try to serve pure sex. Then if she screws it up, we can discard the topic.

Mau ®

The Mexican Rihanna, Selena Gomez, was forced to cancel her two shows in Russia due to her being PRO-GAY rights.

n-SELENA-GOMEZ-large570.jpg

Pop star Selena Gomez was forced to cancel two concerts in Russia today after government officials denied her visa, reportedly related to stricter transit laws for foreign artists linked to the country's controversial anti-gay legislation.

The singer had been slated to perform at St. Petersburg's Ice Palace on Sept. 23 and Moscow's Olimpiisky Stadium on Sept. 25.

Prior to the cancellation of these two shows, Gomez was facing pressure to take a stand on LGBT rights in the former Soviet Union as the subject of a Change.org petition. The petition called on Gomez to speak out and "let LGBT folks in Russia know that we stand with them, and that they are not alone." It reached over 1,000 signatures before the news of Gomez's denied visa became public.

Artemisia

Banned
Mau ®;82931193 said:
The Mexican Rihanna, Selena Gomez, was forced to cancel her two shows in Russia due to her being PRO-GAY rights.

n-SELENA-GOMEZ-large570.jpg

sis bye, she canceled it because her visa was canceled.

an experience that must not be new to her
zUmX8AY.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
May I get a list of the people who will be playing on iHeartRadio Music Festival?

EDIT: NVM saw the lineup.

Artemisia

Banned
That story got me thinking though, does anyone think that it's a noble thing for an artist to not perform in a specific country because of their government's stances on certain issues? Or is it shitty to the fans because the government in question likely won't change anything in response to the artist refusing to perform?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That story got me thinking though, does anyone think that it's a noble thing for an artist to not perform in a specific country because of their government's stances on certain issues? Or is it shitty to the fans because the government in question likely won't change anything in response to the artist refusing to perform?

I think its noble to fight for rights IMO. The fans usually understand they are doing it for a good reason.

Partition

Banned
FFFF

My source CONFIRMED Rih and Gaga recorded their collab TODAY. it's happening

I don't know what song but I'm assuming Sex Dreams given the tweets. No word on Minaj so thank allah for that.

You can welcome me to the #Nvay now
16llef6-jpg.gif

royalan

Personally, I think it's the responsibility of the performers. They can say they're "doing it for the fans" all they want, but in the end they're the ones profiting from the tour money and supporting that country's economy.

Also, for what it's worth, I think the excuse Russia gave is BS. They wouldn't deny Gaga or Madonna's visas, and they're more outspoken than Selena "HEW?" Gomez. They denied her visa because she's a nobody, that's really it.

Mau ®

FFFF

I don't know what song but I'm assuming Sex Dreams given the tweets. No word on Minaj so thank allah for that.

16llef6-jpg.gif

OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

16llef6-jpg.gif

So waiT... RIhanna recorded a song with Gaga AND another song with another artist that has a #monster hook?

She made sure the #Navy had music during ha break. Bless.

P.S. I assume they didn't record it together tho. Rihanna is in Thailand right now.

royalan

I'm disappointed.

Until now, Rihanna was the ONE pop star who operated COMPLETELY independent of Gaga's existence and influence. While every other chick in the game was going Gaga and trying to soak up her fame, Rihanna was pretty much ignoring her and STILL slaying the world.

Seriously? Working with Gaga is such a DOWNGRADE for Rihanna at this point in her career.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
FFFF

16llef6-jpg.gif

I hope you get banned once this doesn't come true (which it isnt) for lying

but for now let me go report your posts on ATRL

ibw8W2kbyo97Oi.gif

FFFF

16llef6-jpg.gif
Thank goodness about Minaj. I was about ready to flip some tables if she was confirmed.

I'm so ready for the Telephone of ARTPOP!

3phemeral

Barring the quality of the final track (or the veracity of the tea), that these women can come together musically without any need to perpetuate competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom