• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
I don't think what Botty said was bad tbh
emoticon-0157-sun.gif

Styles

This just popped up:

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together's first week sales: 623K
Applause (218K) + Diamonds (133K) + Work Bitch (~175K) + Run The World (77K) total first week sales = 603K

How fascinating.

ibrc49idCQCxeI.gif

royalan

Rihanna is too good for a collaboration with Gaga.

Maybe she's getting right with God and doing her good deed for 2014 early. :/

xaosslug

Rihanna is too good for a collaboration with Gaga.

Maybe she's getting right with God and doing her good deed for 2014 early. :/

Gaga/her peeps are obviously trying to coast to a hit on Rihanna's back... it's pretty desperate/obvious, but it is what it is. Bitch knows how to hustle. It won't affect Rihanna any, in the long run, but it can only haaaalp Gaga to CHART.

judging by how Godtina stays blessing peeps she's been collaborating w/ recently, I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga's peeps were calling Christina's... too bad Christina's people don't answer phones or do much of anything anymore. Mess.

Fey

Banned
Gaga/her peeps are obviously trying to coast to a hit on Rihanna's back... it's pretty desperate/obvious, but it is what it is. Bitch knows how to hustle. It won't affect Rihanna any, in the long run, but it can only haaaalp Gaga to CHART.

Yeah, i think it's pretty obvious this was made to get one sure #1 hit on ARTPOP.

I'm kind of here for it, but I'm still skeptical because I'm sure this would just end up being like Telephone ie Rihanna's just there so her name's on the song and she's in the video.

3phemeral

Stefan™;82922913 said:
Sex Dreams is already perfect, I see no need for Rihanna to taint PERFECTION.
I agree, but like I said in the deleted thread, I wouldn't mind a potentially controversial video of RihGaga enacting a life of lesbian lovers.

royalan

I agree, but like I said in the deleted thread, I wouldn't mind a potentially controversial video of RihGaga enacting a life of lesbian lovers.

Eh.

I'm not here for a video of Rihanna serving absolute Sex Kitten Realness and Gaga serving...I dunno, Dirty Hipster Fish.

Yado

IGNORE HIM

that cunt mako cheated on Allahsami and has the NERVE to call HER the bloodsucking leech after she was nothing but good to him

MAKO STANS CAN EAT DICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!
I would love to see the reasons Asami is a flop compared to any of the other characters. Who else could thrive in the midst of adversity with such grace?

!!!
I would love to see the reasons Asami is a flop compared to any of the other characters. Who else could thrive in the midst of adversity with such grace?

Salami is wack. Can't bend, can't keep a man, daddy didn't love her... trollop is useless. Hopefully she gets relegated to Cabbage Man status and we can laugh at her constant stream of bad luck.
It's the costumes and style IMO. They're often so loud and distracting that people don't focus on her body much. She can serve if the situation calls for it.

What about her face tho?

I got my eyes on you
You're everything that I see
I want your hot love and emotion
Endlessly, I can't get over you
You left your mark on me
I want your hot love and emotion endlessly

Drake is sooooo good.

What is this I hear about Nicki Minaj possibly being on Sex Dreams because she RT'ed that Rihanna tweet? Oh hell no. I don't want her anywhere near that song. Songs with more than two collabs are always horrible, imo. Just put Rihanna, but keep Nicki away please.

That drivel was written/performed by a man?
LOL. It sounds good when he sings it.

Yado

Salami is wack. Can't bend, can't keep a man, daddy didn't love her... trollop is useless. Hopefully she gets relegated to Cabbage Man status and we can laugh at her constant stream of bad luck.

Asami has overcome all of her challenges using intelligence and skill Korra could only dream of. From her villainous father and the struggling family business to that nervous bottom she once loved cavorting with a bum bitch who couldn't bend anything but her knees and her morals. Allahsami has risen above it all and she will continue to do so.

iwFajj8waDIyd.gif

Satch

Banned
Asami has overcome all of her challenges using intelligence and skill Korra could only dream of. From her villainous father and the struggling family business to that nervous bottom she once loved cavorting with a bum bitch who couldn't bend anything but her knees and her morals. Allahsami has risen above it all and she will continue to do so.

iwFajj8waDIyd.gif

YANK THAT BALD BITCH'S SCALP ALL THE WAY BACK SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom