• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
looks like Roy won

3LaurenBacall.gif

Pop gaf has the biggest impact in Gaf history as far as I'm concerned. I haven't even been on this site long but the fact that people who have absolutely no interest in anything we talk about but can come in thread, take notes, and dedicate a whole thread about us, always talk about us in their threads, all while we never mention them or go in their threads.. Is simply iconic.

Shine bright bitches.

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

OtachiSlattern

Neo Member
PopGAF thank you for introducing me to Annie, Katy B, HAIM, and Florrie. I really just came in to say that the time that 75% of you guys got banned was so iconic. Only this GAF could pull it off, tbh.

PopGAF thank you for introducing me to Annie, Katy B, HAIM, and Florrie. I really just came in to say that the time that 75% of you guys got banned was so iconic. Only this GAF could pull it off, tbh.

Now go listen to Chvrches tbh

I'm going to give them promo whenever the opportunity arises in case you were wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom