• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAWT THE WANTED

... Re-evaluating my previous Roy stanning now. Ngl.

ibwmgBM0luwnxX.gif

Esch

Banned
Well, then just say that next time instead of contradicting yourself within the span of one post, sweet-pea.

If you're gonna play in this PopGAF backyard, you're gonna have to learn to check that GAF-HOP logic at the door.

ibulTed9sHQ5y.gif

Acknowledging GAF-HOP as the house?

jDUDDRi1sh7Jv.png

Esch

Banned
Brehs, why can't you let Afailea Banks go
b9jj7.png

brief summary of her career; she had 2 hot songs on the internet
b9jj7.png

then she fell off
b9jj7.png

then asap crew tweeted a picture of nast's dick on her forehead
b9jj7.png

then she got aethered by Angel Haze
b9jj7.png

then she blamed Pharrell for not singlehandedly revitalizing her career that she herself threw in the bushes by her awful public persona
b9jj7.png

She's just not that good, and she's probably blackballed
b9jj7.png

let it go.

royalan

He looks like a gently used prop in a treasure island media production.

ibwmgBM0luwnxX.gif

NAWT Treasure Island Media!! X_____X

Speaking of PopGAF moments in history. I consider THIS to be PopGAF's finest moment. Every now and then I look back on that messy thread and kiii...

New sistren, read that thread, for it is the moment that PopGAF became the most notorious sub-community in all of GAF.

if8gDoh02N6CG.gif

We've been getting mentions in OT a LOT lately. I feel like another one of those threads is imminent. Let's be ready, sistren.

Styles

NAWT Treasure Island Media!! X_____X

Speaking of PopGAF moments in history. I consider THIS to be PopGAF's finest moment. Every now and then I look back on that messy thread and kiii...

New sistren, read that thread, for it is the moment that PopGAF became the most notorious sub-community in all of GAF.

We've been getting mentions in OT a LOT lately. I feel like another one of those threads is imminent. Let's be ready, sistren.

Do people really think Taylor Swift properly writes her songs? She might bring the smallest germ of an idea to some of them, but those songs are devised and produced by an army of people.

If you understand anything about music production, you will realise these songs are being executed by people with years of experience at sculpting pop tunes. They're filled with little production and writing tricks from people who do this for a living and have done it for countless other artists.

They seemed so sure of themselves.

i9XN1sWU3oFuO.gif

Not them confusing Taylord with La Perra.

ibsuOcmhOOJcDn.gif

Seriously though, who cares who writes and produces what? A good song is a good song regardless.

The authenticity card is old and tired and needs to be retired. Not liking something simply because you perceive it as being utterly insincere and concocted is quite simply dumb. You either like what you hear or you don't. Simple as that.

Fey

Banned
omg I remember that thread. By that time I had already begun to lurk popgaf hardcore.

Truly popgaf's finest moment(s). *O*

Artemisia

Banned
Not them confusing Taylord with La Perra.

ibsuOcmhOOJcDn.gif

Seriously though, who cares who writes and produces what? A good song is a good song regardless.

The authenticity card is old and tired and needs to be retired. Not liking something simply because you perceive it as being utterly insincere and concocted is quite simply dumb. You either like what you hear or you don't. Simple as that.

The authenticity stans don't actually care about authenticity. They focus on the creation of the music, rather than the actual music itself. That sounds quite unauthentic to me.

That thread is seriously absurd, though. People have different tastes. News at 11.

I don't like metal except for some symphonic metal, but you don't see me making a thread about how I don't get metalGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom