• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
Adam Levine SHADES Gaga, Gaga replies.

Adam Levine ‏@adamlevine 8h
Ugh..recycling old art for a younger generation doesn't make you an artist. It makes you an art teacher.

Adam Levine ‏@adamlevine 6h
I unabashedly love writing and performing pop music for both myself AND everyone around me. That's It. It doesn't need any extra sauce.

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 25m
uh oh guys the art police is here

madeline monster ‏@madelinemonster 13m
Wait wait wait did Adam Levine shade LG? And was Gaga's tweet her response to that? OMG

Lady Gaga
‏@ladygaga
@madelinemonster thats us, changing the world. twisting the panties of one popstar at a time

fffff screaming
But Gaga is totally right. Adam's second tweet in particular is offputting. The fact he tries to say pop music SHOULD be basic and Gaga is wrong for trying to be more than basic is revolting. Especially ironic given how awful and generic Maroon 5 has been lately.

botty

Banned
She's coming for all the wigs. Slay me MC!!!!!!

Not getting hyped anymore. Will wait till the album is actually released. Not here for her teasing and azealia trolling.

I hate this bitch sometimes for paying stuff dust and instead releasing Highway Unicorns
oprah5.gif
oprah5.gif

NzGke.png

CHARLI XCX performed her new lead single live. HEAR A BIT HERE. Sounds promising.

sounds cute.... but the description of that tumblr page

"i'm nick and im a 15 year old gay boy" I mean... :air:

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

fffff screaming
But Gaga is totally right. Adam's second tweet in particular is offputting. The fact he tries to say pop music SHOULD be basic and Gaga is wrong for trying to be more than basic is revolting. Especially ironic given how awful and generic Maroon 5 has been lately.

she shouldnt have confirmed her tweets were meant at him just like he was trying to be sly and not @ her

oh well, I hope she does The Voice now
OauMSHo.gif

fffff screaming

Sigh. As I've said before, if you truly believe that pop music is meant to be surface level basic shit, then you don't deserve pop music. The genre is limitless. The further you go with it, the more I respect you. Gaga, get it sis.

Partition

Banned
To be fair you can't make much better of a performance for a song as ridiculous as Dark Horse. Her performances tend to fit the quality of music quite appropriately.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Perras performance will be uploaded somewhere right? I want to see how she does
Edit: on second though after watching that dark horse clip I'm not sure I want to

Perra should be banned from performing live if that's the best she can do, she's had two year out, plenty time to work on everything

Bladenic

God that Beyonce Rio show was so fucking boring.

Say what you want about Gaga but she would NEVER cash in a performance like that. She gives her all into every show, and that's why she has all these other bitches beat.

Beyonce, release new music already. Your portfolio is great but it's not worth resting on. Time to step shit up.

/rant

Dddddd at this complete 180 from your previous stances of how she'll release new music when she's ready and how she's the best at live performances. It's okay, you've seen the light and reason.

Or you'll change your mind a soon as Bey releases another shitty new song, but oh well.

Mau ®

Rih is a MESS!!

I love ha *.*

Rihanna ‏@rihanna 10m
Either I was ***** wasted lastnight, or I saw a Thai woman pull a live bird,2 turtles,razors,shoot darts and ping pong, all out of her pu$$y

Only in #Thailand

The birds feathers were all damp! Lol

Rihanna ‏@rihanna 3m
And THEN she tried to turn water into coke in her $!! Uhh yea, all I'm saying is water went in and soda came out! I'm traumatized!!!

https://twitter.com/rihanna

Aguila

#ICONIC
TROPICO is coming out by the end of the month. Video Of The Year incoming.

iAz9egicEvc7i.gif

Edit: btw, Young and Beautiful (the Cedric Diggory remix) is the next single. It will be released Oct 11.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Posting this again becsuse it was paid dust before and I really like it

LADY-GAGA-PURITY-RING.jpg

Gaga uploaded it yesterday to her channel. Listen here

The remix ep thing coming Oct 1st30th September #flopstan

DMeisterJ

Banned
The near death experience 2 of 2 is going to underperform. Two singles out and both of them are being flops. Then he still has a single from February and his previous album that is still getting pretty significant radio play.

And we all know how well an album without a hit single does

Dddddd at this complete 180 from your previous stances of how she'll release new music when she's ready and how she's the best at live performances. It's okay, you've seen the light and reason.

Or you'll change your mind a soon as Bey releases another shitty new song, but oh well.

How was that inconsistent? She still will release new music when she's ready and even though she gave like... 10% during that performance it was still a more polished show than 99% of the musicians out there still trying, so grab a stool.

I still love my Queen, she was just pissing me off last night (granted I was drunk) coz I've seen her give more effort in every youtube video I've seen of the MCS. I set a high bar for her so it's immediately noticeable when she doesn't have the fire in her eyes. Then again maybe it's just the short hair. I don't like it ;__;

And I would use this opportunity to throw some shade at your faves but I don't remember who you stan for. :/

Nemesis_

How was that inconsistent? She still will release new music when she's ready and even though she gave like... 10% during that performance it was still a more polished show than 99% of the musicians out there still trying, so grab a stool.

I still love my Queen, she was just pissing me off last night (granted I was drunk) coz I've seen her give more effort in every youtube video I've seen of the MCS. I set a high bar for her so it's immediately noticeable when she doesn't have the fire in her eyes. Then again maybe it's just the short hair. I don't like it ;__;

And I would use this opportunity to throw some shade at your faves but I don't remember who you stan for. :/

You don't like her anymore because she's shit and keeps recycling the same tired-ass shit and she thinks that cutting off her hair so she looks like a messy bleached unbought lettuce will make her old choreo fresh.

It's time to move on.

iZJuS6W6ugvA0.gif

Matt_

The near death experience 2 of 2 is going to underperform. Two singles out and both of them are being flops. Then he still has a single from February and his previous album that is still getting pretty significant radio play.

And we all know how well an album without a hit single does

I see this shade.

hermione-glare.gif

I'm not quite sure how I got to this point but this rock remix of Poker Face is slaying me right now
Anyone got other pop songs covered by rock/rock remixes?
I know there is a really got rock remix of Kill the Lights knocking about

Mumei

Ummm no. That is the pop update.

Total radio updates were:
2. KATY PERRY – Roar: 193.048 (+2.267)
15. LADY GAGA – Applause: 79.457 (+3.024)

Katy is already #1 on pop so of course her update there would be small. She has already about maxed out that format.

Ugh.

Seeing Roar do well isn't surprising, but it is gross. I would take any song I've heard on the radio this last week over it. Anything.

You don't like her anymore because she's shit and keeps recycling the same tired-ass shit and she thinks that cutting off her hair so she looks like a messy bleached unbought lettuce will make her old choreo fresh.

It's time to move on.

This desperate attempt at a conversion. The queen and I can't be bothered tbh

tumblr_mq5t8vEPrM1qg3saeo1_500.gif

Nemesis_

Be sure to catch Golden Globe winner and Academy Award nominee Angela Bassett playing HIGH VOODOO PRIESTESS MARIE LAVEAU in the
Emmy nominated AMERICAN HORROR STORY

i76WRvA6dKsF0.gif

October 9th, only on FX.

This desperate attempt at a conversion. The queen and I can't be bothered tbh

tumblr_mq5t8vEPrM1qg3saeo1_500.gif

You're not worth it if you're still a stan after all these poor missteps.

ibsQizF2tCa9k3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom