• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

If her label doesn't release Gypsy as the next single and promote the hell out of it in the best ways possible, they are truly morons.

Yes, stan the best song of God's career. I can't wait to see it at ARTPOP tour in the summer while drunk AF and swinging my shirt and singing terribly along.

Y'all perched for the AA5 DLC? Impressions from previous threads are saying that it slays
02ISp2L.gif

Icicle

Rumor: TLC to perform with special guest Brandy this Sunday at the American Music Awards. Set list: Aint 2 Proud 2 Beg/Waterfalls/Creep/No Scrubs"

Slaaay!

bIt1vAU.jpg

Kyon

Banned
visiting here to say this pic is amazing.

iIhKXK9.jpg

I don't understand what is happening but it made me ugh

did the hired help quit? or does she just vacuum her bathroom dressed like that for kicks haha

She did that for the annual gala. The theme was punk rock goddess I believe. It wasn't random

Let's see how long Shartning is remembered once S-E stops trying to force her down everyone's throats.

She'll eventually be known as "that pink haired chick from those sub-par Final Fantasy games." And then she won't even have that.

ibnY6oanoVUzir.gif

[edit]: I am looking forward to trying out Lightning Returns (To Flop) once it's discounted to $20 in a month. Seems like the gameplay might finally be kinda on point.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Let's see how long Shartning is remembered once S-E stops trying to force her down everyone's throats.

She'll eventually be known as "that pink haired chick from those sub-par Final Fantasy games." And then she won't even have that.

ibnY6oanoVUzir.gif

[edit]: I am looking forward to trying out Lightning Returns (To Flop) once it's discounted to $20 in a month. Seems like the gameplay might finally be kinda on point.
Also known as Female Cloud

So the hilary duff stanning, that was like some sort of parody of something right? Cause I can't believe that there are people out there that actually thought she had anything resembling musical talent.

tumblr_llms9x4lvo1qz9npg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom